Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tangles MY15 132tsi

Finally fitted a superpro HD rear swaybar I found on sale late last year. Tightens up the rear body roll significantly. I feel it will eventually require adjustable links. I found a near new Golf R intercooler, so I have that to install....Then I'll get around to having a DSG tune loaded.

51000kms now, all fresh fluids throughout (engine, awd, dsg, a/c, radiator) & fresh S3 Intercooler installed. Has IE 98ron ecu Stage 2 tune, 3" catted downpipe, k&n pod.

Looking to see where everything is at currently so I (finally) took it in for a run on a Mainline 4wd dyno. 166awkw / 223awhp @4750 in 4th. Running slightly rich but overall pretty healthy. With ~20% drivetrain losses that equates to around 200kw / 267hp at the engine, a bit up from the advertised 132kw / 180hp. Noice. Fun to drive.

Needs tcu tune (will go with TVS stage 2+). Awaiting an engine strut brace to arrive, and need to install turbo muffler delete & intake manifold spacer, plus think about a 2.5" catback system afterwards. Then dyno again. Sweet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123