Support VWWC

Thread: Independent VW Mechanic share your experience

Independent VW Mechanic share your experience

Hi, on the 9.02.18 I booked my Tiguan to get the chain tensioner replaced @ Volkspower Maidstone.
    Tensioner was replaced and minor service was done. I picked up the car and took it home for a wash.
    Then I noticed my r line wheel fender was crushed and someone tried to glue it together. I went to see them and they eventually confessed they damaged it after hiding it originally. Only solution to replace it was a new replacement but they wanted to liquid weld it together, OMG.
    Today I received my replacement so I thought I would share how Shifty these guys @ Volkspower really are. They didn’t even bother to refill my coolant as I did also pay for a service.
    Owner doesn’t even care.
    Last edited by Suffolk; 08-03-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Users Country Flag
    I suggest your negative feedback might be removed by the mods, so you might want to amend it yourself before that happens. You should also be aware that while there is nowhere to post negative feedback, there is a forum where you can recommend good providers and that should be your first port of call when looking for someone new to get your car serviced and repaired.
    Daily: 2010 Tiguan TDI | Candy White | Manual | 4MOTION | New York Wheels | Comfort Pack | Tinted Windows | Discover Media | MkVI MFSW | Mk7 Climatronic | RVC | Fog Lights | ECB Nudge Bar | Hella 160 Driving Lights | Rola RBXL135 Cross Bars | To Do: Colour MFD
    Toy: 2008 GTI Pirelli | Sunflower Yellow | 3 Door | DSG | Pirelli Wheels | RNS-510 | 9W7 Bluetooth | RVC | Rear Sensors | Fog Lights | To Do: Mk7 Climatronics, MkVI MFSW, Colour MFD

Quote Originally Posted by arcadelt View Post
    I suggest your negative feedback might be removed by the mods, so you might want to amend it yourself before that happens. You should also be aware that while there is nowhere to post negative feedback, there is a forum where you can recommend good providers and that should be your first port of call when looking for someone new to get your car serviced and repaired.
    Amended.

Any recommendations in Melbourne?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffolk View Post
    Any recommendations in Melbourne?
    Check the feedback forum.
    Daily: 2010 Tiguan TDI | Candy White | Manual | 4MOTION | New York Wheels | Comfort Pack | Tinted Windows | Discover Media | MkVI MFSW | Mk7 Climatronic | RVC | Fog Lights | ECB Nudge Bar | Hella 160 Driving Lights | Rola RBXL135 Cross Bars | To Do: Colour MFD
    Toy: 2008 GTI Pirelli | Sunflower Yellow | 3 Door | DSG | Pirelli Wheels | RNS-510 | 9W7 Bluetooth | RVC | Rear Sensors | Fog Lights | To Do: Mk7 Climatronics, MkVI MFSW, Colour MFD

Before I left Melbourne, I used to use Richmond Motors. No complaints, quite good to deal with.

Volkscare or Audvolks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    MY07 Red GTI 3 Door