Support VWWC

Thread: Been accused of dinging a Tiguan :(

Been accused of dinging a Tiguan :(

Was in Sunnybank earlier taking a break with the missus in her Golf.

I was on the way out, getting in the car when a lady knocked on my window and then accused me of dinging her white Tiguan. She showed me a black mark on the door. I am normally careful about this being particular of my own car as well.

I got out to take a look and noticed the mark was
    A. In black when our car was metallic blue
    B. the black mark was about 1cm away from where my door would have hit her car if it were really me.

She then claimed there was white paint on my car. I looked later and it was just car polish wax.

I just apologized not to make a scene but still feel a little miffed at being accused of such a heinous crime

Her car was already in the lot when I arrived. It was a fellow Tiguan which was why I noticed. There was a dark grey car that exited the lot just before I took the spot.

Anyway, felt good to get that out of my chest.

Users Country Flag
    Avoid the notorious Sunnybank area if possible (it is hard when it comes to food though...).

There are just too many overseas licensed drivers who have no sense of consideration to others. I had a chinese driver in his white merc c250 cutting suddennly in front of me (tight gap) before an intersection without giving any indicator or whatsoever earlier this week.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk
    Mitsubishi Pajero Sport - Super Select 2WD/4WD
    Toyota 86 GTS Performance Pack Moon Slate - RWD
    MINI Cooper S Clubman - FWD

Users Country Flag
    A few months ago as i was driving on warrigal rd towards BP there was a camry driver who attempted to right right out of a property but got stuck after hitting the road island (no right turn hello!!??). Then he decided to drive against the traffic until he could get to the end of the island and move into the correct lane. Fortunately i was driving on the far left.. phew...

Mitsubishi Pajero Sport - Super Select 2WD/4WD
    Toyota 86 GTS Performance Pack Moon Slate - RWD
    MINI Cooper S Clubman - FWD

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by nat225 View Post
    A few months ago as i was driving on warrigal rd towards BP there was a camry driver who attempted to right right out of a property but got stuck after hitting the road island (no right turn hello!!??). Then he decided to drive against the traffic until he could get to the end of the island and move into the correct lane. Fortunately i was driving on the far left.. phew...

There are so many people out there driving recklessly with international license...
    2016 - BMW F25 X3 28i LCI M-Sport (Current)
    2011 - VW Tiguan 125TSI 7-speed DSG - APR Stage K04 (SOLD)

Users Country Flag

Hey Guys
    I have lived and driven in Sunnybank Hills for over 30 years. Yes expect anything and anytime from anyone as well as the International lincenced drivers. If you see an indicator do not believe it! They may well go the opposite direction which I have witnessed many times.

We had International students for many years and were unable to get a Queensland licence. So did the trek home when IL required updating.

A few days ago at Greenbank a very crazy young fool in a old Hyandai Excel approached our Polo from behind at warp speed and even though we were in the far left hand lane, past on the left. Glad to see him gone.