Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RNS510 upgrades, repairs incl. coding. Who can help.

Quote Originally Posted by liquidforce View Post
    hi mate,
    We can most probably fix your sd card reader or replace it id need be. Give us a buzz after Easter if you want 07 5479 5555
    cheers, where abouts are you located?

[QUOTE=Transporter;847263]I'm starting this thread for members who aren't comfortable with installing or upgrading their RNS510. Those of you who are willing to help, post your details in this thread and I will coppy them to this post and delete the post bellow, keeping it short and informative.

PERTH - VDUBMECH87, Volkswagen trained mechanic. Can fit a range of accessories, just ordered and awaiting arrival of my new laptop and genuine VWG diag connection.

looks like the Perth source is inactive

is there a new guy who can help us Perth boys?

cheers

Hi Transporter,

I have a Touareg T2 with RNS 510. BT is the basic version with hands free phone etc, but no BT audio, this option is greyed out on my 510 screen, I presume because of the BT version I have. Can this be upgraded?

Thanks, Gus

is
    Quote Originally Posted by Transporter View Post
    I'm starting this thread for members who aren't comfortable with installing or upgrading their RNS510. Those of you who are willing to help, post your details in this thread and I will coppy them to this post and delete the post bellow, keeping it short and informative.

ADELAIDE - Transporter, MRL Automotive Service (mobile service). Installing Audio Units, RNS - RCD510 RVC, MDI, BT and more. I can upgrade, install and retrieve your RNS510 lost PIN or bricked units (if possible). If you installing into older MK5 Golf and other that could have a battery drain issue I can software upgreade your Can Gateway, just like the VW dealer would/could (no need to buy a new one or remove it out of car), it's faster and cheaper too and at the same time your whole car is checked for any software update available, and can upgrade on the spot if needed. # 0412 084 463 or mrlautomotive@gmail.com

BRISBANE & SUNSHINE COAST - Audi VW Upgrades - On-line Store + Installation & Coding Services for VW, Audi & Skoda Owners;Genuine VW RNS 510, Genuine VW Cameras, VW Bluetooth kits, MDI kits, LED Tail Lights, Odometers, LED DRLs & Headlights, CAN gateways, RNS 510 repairs, diagnostics & VIM service. Also retrieve your lost PIN & SW upgrades, Chip Tuning Re-maps www.JKU.com.au #0447 200 200

BRISBANE - readerr0r. Can do VCDS tweaks, BT Installs, RCD/RNS Installs, RNS510 SSD/HDD swap, Maps and Firmware upgrades. Have a Genuine HEX+Can and have had experience with Mk5 Golf, T5.5 Transporter. Specialize in 6R Polo (can do BT Touchscreen removal and Add Auto Lights).

Melbourne - Buckets, have retrofitted RNS and RCD, CAN gateway, Bluetooth and MDI, have the RossTech Micro CAN cable for coding same.

Hobart - Lunchboxgti, Can fit RNS510, Pop out badge camera (or any other VW 26 pin camera that works with RCD/RNS510)
    have full vag com cable with hexcan. ther will be a price but ill beat any other quote buy a fair margin especially VW dealers. PM for price

PERTH - VDUBMECH87, Volkswagen trained mechanic. Can fit a range of accessories, just ordered and awaiting arrival of my new laptop and genuine VWG diag connection.

SYDNEY - Kamold. Can retrofit RNS510, bluetooth, upgrade RNS510 HDD size, or to SSD. Upgrade firmware, maps. VCDS scans, tweaks etc. Have installed license plate RVC, AS7609, LED interiors etc.
    2009 V6 TDI....Marvellous....

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    No, only replaced.

Require rns510 unlock code

I recently purchased a new 510 from a guy in Dubbo without a code. I was wondering if Greg32 or anyone in the central west NSW would be able to help me out. The VW dealer in Orange were extremely uncooperative. Thanks in advance

Users Country Flag
    We can help, use this link and we can retrieve the code for you.

Users Country Flag
    Anyone can help me with Dynaudio retrofit to a Passat CC in Sydney.

Edit: I am looking for a professional installer around Sydney North Shore.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Vexed; 17-10-2016 at 09:32 PM.

Hi all im new here (sorry for my english) i need help with my rns 510 i have version 1T0 035 680 A i have succesfull install software 5238 by josi and then i will try to install map from sd card, by map tool when the system start initialise software i dont know what happend but my rns stop working, after that i can install any software all instalations stops on APPL or stop on hdd anyone can help me?

Users Country Flag
    As far as i know , the RNS 510 uses a CD to install the Maps

For now i cant use rns i need some tips to get up rns

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast