Thread: RNS510 Maps Update

Users Country Flag

RNS510 Maps Update

After looking thru the stickies in this section, which i still cannot seem to find a working link for the Latest Maps for Australia for the RNS 510. The links i get say that the files no longer exist?

What am i doing wrong or is there another way to get them.
    Happy to pay but not the stupid price VW Dealers seem to want at some stores.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by GTI14L View Post
    After looking thru the stickies in this section, which i still cannot seem to find a working link for the Latest Maps for Australia for the RNS 510. The links i get say that the files no longer exist?

What am i doing wrong or is there another way to get them.
    Happy to pay but not the stupid price VW Dealers seem to want at some stores.
    There will be no copies of maps posted on here as illegal downloads are not allowed.
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag

Have a look here - you'll find you can buy a copy much cheaper than from a dealer. However, they are taking while to arrive.
    Daily: 2010 Tiguan TDI | Candy White | Manual | 4MOTION | New York Wheels | Comfort Pack | Tinted Windows | Discover Media | MkVI MFSW | Mk7 Climatronic | RVC | Fog Lights | ECB Nudge Bar | Hella 160 Driving Lights | Rola RBXL135 Cross Bars | To Do: Colour MFD
    Toy: 2008 GTI Pirelli | Sunflower Yellow | 3 Door | DSG | Pirelli Wheels | RNS-510 | 9W7 Bluetooth | RVC | Rear Sensors | Fog Lights | To Do: Mk7 Climatronics, MkVI MFSW, Colour MFD