Thread: RNS510 Dynaudio - Audio problems streaming over bluetooth

Users Country Flag

RNS510 Dynaudio - Audio problems streaming over bluetooth

Hi guys, I recently purchased a PFL 2012 Scirocco R with an RNS510 unit and Dynaudio.
    I'm currently having an issue with the speakers when streaming music over BT; passenger side speakers work amazingly but the drivers side front and rear sound quality + volume, degrades by about 60%. If I change the balance to the left side of the car, everything sounds crisp and perfect, right side, volume drops and audio is washed out. When listening to the radio everything works completely normal though.

I've reset the head unit, reset the bluetooth module under the drivers seat and have also disconnected the battery for 30mins to reset the Dynaudio amp. Treble, mid and bass are left at midway. Aux input volume is set to low on the RNS and Telephone volume is set to 3 clicks under halfway.

I've tried different phones (iPhone 11, Samsung S8, iPad Pro) and all of them create the same problem when streaming audio over BT. I've checked all phone settings and none are streaming mono audio and their balance is neutral.

Any advice would be great.

Users Country Flag

Which Bluetooth module part number?
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500