Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RNS 510 to RCD 330 conversion final touches - Help needed

Users Country Flag

I meant to add this to my previous post, may help understanding of harness, assuming same colours in the harness you have... 1. Can + (green), 2. Pwr (red), 3. Can - (white), 4. Vid carrier, (Yellow) 5. 12v Grd and drain Grd (copper).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RNS 510 to RCD 330 conversion final touches - Help needed-20200627_005256-jpg  
    R36 Wagon MY2010.5: Biscay Blue| Dynaudio and Nav| RVC| VW tow bar|
    Mod highlights:
    ECU and DSG Tune| 3AA CCM and 7N0 Gateway| 3D colour MFD| MIB2 retrofit and 7N0 RVC| Quad LED tail, brake and indicator rings| Zimmermann Sportbrake rotors, composite pads| TPMS High| 2Q0 Blind Spot and RCTA| B8 rearview mirror|

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    thanks for that.it may come in handy.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Just an update... received a new camera module froim the seller and installed it. All working now and the seller refunded for the original camera. Can't ask for much more than that!

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mtbboy41 View Post
    Just an update... received a new camera module froim the seller and installed it. All working now and the seller refunded for the original camera. Can't ask for much more than that!
    That's very good news.
    R36 Wagon MY2010.5: Biscay Blue| Dynaudio and Nav| RVC| VW tow bar|
    Mod highlights:
    ECU and DSG Tune| 3AA CCM and 7N0 Gateway| 3D colour MFD| MIB2 retrofit and 7N0 RVC| Quad LED tail, brake and indicator rings| Zimmermann Sportbrake rotors, composite pads| TPMS High| 2Q0 Blind Spot and RCTA| B8 rearview mirror|

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12