Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacing RNS 510 with RCD 330+

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kamold View Post
    I have dynaudio which is one reason why I'm going discover media (shipping today from Europe can't wait!)
    You need to tell us sometime (or perhaps you have in another thread) how you are getting this to work. I've been intrigued by your past hints on this. I would also go that route as the lack of MFD integration with the RCD-330+ is a deal breaker ATM.
    Daily: 2010 Tiguan TDI | Candy White | Manual | 4MOTION | New York Wheels | Comfort Pack | Tinted Windows | Discover Media | MkVI MFSW | Mk7 Climatronic | RVC | Fog Lights | ECB Nudge Bar | Hella 160 Driving Lights | Rola RBXL135 Cross Bars | To Do: Colour MFD
    Toy: 2008 GTI Pirelli | Sunflower Yellow | 3 Door | DSG | Pirelli Wheels | RNS-510 | 9W7 Bluetooth | RVC | Rear Sensors | Fog Lights | To Do: Mk7 Climatronics, MkVI MFSW, Colour MFD

Users Country Flag
    Yep I will be doing a full write-up once it's all installed and tested.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag
    So my new unit came in on Friday and installed it within 5min. So easy!

Can confirm the following is working on my MK6 R:

Forward/Back song skip via steering wheel.
    Volume up down via steering wheel.
    Microphone button activates Siri.
    Calls answered and ended via phone button on steering wheel.

Reverse sensor/display working but I think they coded my unit to have a Camera which I don’t have but I’m planning on getting.

Unit is SUPER responsive over the RNS510 that it replaced.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Replacing RNS 510 with RCD 330+-img_2748-jpg  
    Last edited by AHSIRT2; 01-08-2017 at 09:13 AM.
    2011 MK6R 2 Door

Anyone have a new link to the 187b model noname with carpplay?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by StanliMK6 View Post
    Anyone have a new link to the 187b model noname with carpplay?
    This is the seller who i purchased mine from.

Access Denied (unsure why its saying access denied??)
    2011 MK6R 2 Door

Hi,
    I have received my unit (desay) and I'm very pleased with it, but I need to know from you guys. Is it normal that the USB port is always charging, even removing the key?
    Thanks.

Users Country Flag
    Just ordered my rcd330 plus (noname brand). Also ordered the convertor for the OEM headunit. The guy from Avin confirmed that there is no need for a delay timer. Should be here in a couple of weeks!
    Past - 2006 Mk5 R32, 2012 R56 Mini Cooper S
    Current - 2010 Mk6 GTi - Build Thread

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by neosten View Post
    Hi,
    I have received my unit (desay) and I'm very pleased with it, but I need to know from you guys. Is it normal that the USB port is always charging, even removing the key?
    Thanks.
    I was concerned about this too as i noticed I've noticed mine does as well but once i lock the doors i believe it stops charging.

Left mine plugged in for 3-4 hours the other day by accident and it wasn't fully charged and as soon as i unlocked the car i noticed the phone lit up.
    2011 MK6R 2 Door

Users Country Flag
    anyone resolved the OEM camera issue with this RCD330+ unit? change the OEM RGB camera to OEM AV camera?
    2018 BMW 125i M Sport |AlpineWhite|719M JetBlack|BlackLeather |ComfortPackage|Sunroof|WirelessCharging
    2010 MY10 R36 Wagon | Biscay Blue | Power Tailgate | RNS510 | MDI | RVC | 51,000 km |Garage Open Button | Dead Pedal Mod | OE Fit DRL | VCDS | Sprint Booster | H&R Rear Sway Bar | Alcantara Steering Wheel | Dual Reverse Light | 19" Bentley Wheels (BBS Forged Split) | Michelin PS 4S
    2005 MY05 AH Astra HatchBlack | Facelifted SRi Looking | OpeliZed | Whiteline RSB | Eibach ProKit

Users Country Flag

anyone know if their is a reverse camera switch wire at the back of the unit at all? should be but Im trying to figure the RGB adapter
    OEM Reverse Camera Adapter for Volkswagen, Skoda, Seat

Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast