Thread: Mapping for Audiosources ANS 610 head unit

Users Country Flag

Mapping for Audiosources ANS 610 head unit

G'day,

This is a long shot, but here goes.

Quite a while back, a group buy was organised for followers of this forum of an Audiosources series of head units. It supposedly came with "lifetime mapping updates". Sadly that lasted a couple of years and then nothing, and no way to contact the organiser of the group buy.

I managed to locate where mapping could be obtained, however there has been nothing available for Australia for a couple of years now.

So, I am trying to find a commercial outlet where mapping can be purchased, but little luck. Some suppliers say theirs might work, but I would have to purchase the maps to find out if they work.

So, my question is has anyone who took up that offer been able to locate a mapping supplier that will work?

Thanks in advance.
    --

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wai View Post
    G'day,

This is a long shot, but here goes.

Quite a while back, a group buy was organised for followers of this forum of an Audiosources series of head units. It supposedly came with "lifetime mapping updates". Sadly that lasted a couple of years and then nothing, and no way to contact the organiser of the group buy.

I managed to locate where mapping could be obtained, however there has been nothing available for Australia for a couple of years now.

So, I am trying to find a commercial outlet where mapping can be purchased, but little luck. Some suppliers say theirs might work, but I would have to purchase the maps to find out if they work.

So, my question is has anyone who took up that offer been able to locate a mapping supplier that will work?

Thanks in advance.
    Sent you a PM