Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Map updates - Discover Pro

2024 maps for Discover Pro MIB2 (P353)
    https://navigation-maps.volkswagen.c...S5MIBH3_ROW.7z
    Flipper Dog
    Now - T-Roc R, Audi Q5
    Past VWs- T-Roc R-Line, Golf 6, 7 and 7.5, Touareg 7L and 7P, Passat B5.5, Polo MK3, Polo MK4 and GTI

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Looks like VW have finally fixed the site. I reached out to VW Aus last week and laid the problem out for them in detail with screenshots, URL's etc - got a cookie-cutter useless response. But coincidentally a couple of days after I reached out to them, the issue resolved and the update files became available.

Not sure why VW globally are so tardy with making the update files available through their portal when other brands in the family manage to push them out, but oh well - it is what it is.

Anyway, thought that anyone who was waiting would like to know.
    Cheers

Users Country Flag
    Yeah got it a few hours ago Just need to go for a drive in the Kamiq now Has 22.12 so will see what it changes to.

Bloody Skoda are away behind Hasnt been one on there for months

Had to have car idling this morning as got a snake up under rear . While it was doing that the maps updated from 22.12 to 23.6 so it does work the way I do it. Snake crawled out as muffler got too hot for it I think Was only a green tree snake.
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 09-02-2024 at 09:36 PM.
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    [I just updated our first gen 2017 162 tsi tiguan. Just unzipped the 25gb file to a micro sd with adapter, put in car, went to version in maps and clicked update.
    Went through no issues. Doesn't really feel any different and I went from 2017 to 2024 in one jump. I'll use it tomorrow and see if there is anything different
    2010 MY11 GOLF R - 5DR | DSG | RISING BLUE | DYNAUDIO + ACC + BLUETOOTH + 19s + RNS510 |

2017 MY17 TIGUAN HIGHLINE - 5DR | DSG | PEARL BLACK | SUNROOF + DAP |

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by REXman View Post
    Went through no issues. Doesn't really feel any different and I went from 2017 to 2024 in one jump. I'll use it tomorrow and see if there is anything different
    It really depends where you live and where you drive. Unless you use new roads/motorways or live in or near new greenfield urban release areas where new roads are being created each month, you may not notice a difference at all.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910