Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magic Dynaudio Amp Signal

Users Country Flag

Nice setup,
    I have always wanted to add a sub to the stock Dynaudio setup.
    MY12 Passat FSI Highline | 3.6L VR6 | Cashmere Brown | Driver Assistance Package | Dynaudio | Discover Media | TPMS Direct | Side Assist | Adaptive Cruise | 3D colour cluster | More coming soon
    Genuine VCDS HEX-NET and VCP Pro

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by MIG View Post
    Nice setup,
    I have always wanted to add a sub to the stock Dynaudio setup.
    Let me know if you need a copy of the PCB design, though my fix was essentially just a 100kHz (ultrasonic) high-pass filtered bypass across the front-left channel.
    2018 Arteon R-Line - Black, Sunroof, Dynaudio, 20" Wheels, RacingLine: Stage 2 ECU+DSG|380mm BBK|Intercooler+Hoses|Oil Cooler|R600 Intake|Adjustable Front Droplinks|Dogbone Insert|Subframe Brace+Alignment Kit|Propshaft Alignment Kit, Milltek: Zirotec Downpipe, Harding: Front+Rear Sway Bars|Rear Droplinks, Other: OSRAM Dynamic Indicators, EvcX Throttle Controller, 034 (RED) Coil Packs, Various Carbon Bits
    2022 Tiguan Allspace R-Line, Grey - Sunroof, Harmon Kardon

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by nermal View Post
    Let me know if you need a copy of the PCB design, though my fix was essentially just a 100kHz (ultrasonic) high-pass filtered bypass across the front-left channel.
    Thanks! I would love a copy of the PCB design, I need a excuse to setup my mini CNC to mill PCBs out
    MY12 Passat FSI Highline | 3.6L VR6 | Cashmere Brown | Driver Assistance Package | Dynaudio | Discover Media | TPMS Direct | Side Assist | Adaptive Cruise | 3D colour cluster | More coming soon

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by MIG View Post
    Thanks! I would love a copy of the PCB design, I need a excuse to setup my mini CNC to mill PCBs out
    Sure, what's the best way to send it? It was designed in KiCad (~200Kb text file)

I just used a PCB etching kit with iron on transfer film from jaycar, then cut them out with a fine-toothed saw, drill and sandpaper. Mini CNC would've been really cool to use
    Last edited by nermal; 05-04-2022 at 04:41 PM.
    2018 Arteon R-Line - Black, Sunroof, Dynaudio, 20" Wheels, RacingLine: Stage 2 ECU+DSG|380mm BBK|Intercooler+Hoses|Oil Cooler|R600 Intake|Adjustable Front Droplinks|Dogbone Insert|Subframe Brace+Alignment Kit|Propshaft Alignment Kit, Milltek: Zirotec Downpipe, Harding: Front+Rear Sway Bars|Rear Droplinks, Other: OSRAM Dynamic Indicators, EvcX Throttle Controller, 034 (RED) Coil Packs, Various Carbon Bits
    2022 Tiguan Allspace R-Line, Grey - Sunroof, Harmon Kardon

Users Country Flag

KiCad or Gerber would be great thanks, I will upload a picture of the finished product once done

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12