Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Discover Media retrofit

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

You are better off using an aftermarket flip badge camera with dynamic guidelines.
    These connect directly to PQ DM, don't require any calibration, and have higher quality image.
    Using 7N0 module is for Tiguan/Passat/Sharan/Touran, and requires calibration using ODIS and the calibration board, and correct parameter set applied with VCP.
    7N0 highline module is not for flip badge camera as you said it is for fixed camera as in Passat, Tiguan, Sharan etc.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Hi
    I’ve got a Mk6 GTI I’m interested in doing a Composition or Discover Media retrofit. Currently running a joying unit which leaves a little to be desired in usability and BT call quality.

What exact part should I be looking to purchase and where should I get it?

Not fussed on navigation, but want car play, Bluetooth and digital radio ideally.
    Part numbers seems hard to find on these MIB2 units?

Have VCDS and have done some recoding before (old Bluetooth upgrade and heated leather retrofit).

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Quote Originally Posted by kamold View Post
    RVC low without PDC will work, but you will get a park pilot fault on the screen that you have to close as far as I know.
    Do not enable VPS or 6C high module.
    Just byte 19 enable RVC low.
    Disable park assist in adaptations.
    Front camera would need to be enabled in adaptations, then would show on the RVC screen (although I have never tried to install this).
    Hi,

just installed mine in a Jetta TDI 2015 Highline TDI (replaced my RNS510) (got the MIB2 PQ + RVC from eurozonetuning)

Every park assist seem to be disabled in the adaptation (5f)

but, when getting on reverse, I get the message "park pilot not available (or something similar)", press OK, but no image. Getting back to the radio..

any idea?

Thanks

Frank

PDC audio lowering needs to be disabled as well as park assist.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

PDC audio lowering needs to be disabled as well as park assist.

Parkassist is disabled..

I dont find anywhere PDC audio lowering

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    Aside from everything else being perfect on my MIB2 retrofit, the clock on the unit no longer syncs with my phone - it's now always displaying 12:00, with occasional flashes of 6:28.

I've tried deleting and re-setting up the bluetooth connection restarting the unit, but nothing seems to fix it.

If anyone's had the same and fixed it, let me know!
    hi, did you manage to solve the issue? I have the same problem.

You need a cluster with newer software.
    4xx or above.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hi Kamold, Is there driving school mode and off road mode available your headunite?

I want to upgrade sw for those modes. How can i do this?

Tapatalk Pro kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Yes there is, but need to upgrade to sw 478 and install HMI from MQB Technisat units.
    Digital Eliteboard forums are a wealth of information (in German, but Google translate works wonders)

Users Country Flag

Yes you can use the other FBAS input for front camera.
    Can you share some more details about front camera coding? Would love to use FBAS2 input in my MIB for that!

Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast