Support VWWC

Thread: DQ380/381 7sp DSG Service

Users Country Flag

DQ380/381 7sp DSG Service

Hi all

looking for information in regards to the service intervals and parts required to service the latest 7sp wet clutch gearbox, I have had a search online but have not found anything really to go by.... Can anyone verify what the intervals are and if the fluid and filters are the same as used for the DQ250 6sp wet clutch?
    Polo GTI
    T-Roc R
    Tiguan R

Users Country Flag
    Dq381 is a newer version of the dq500.
    Fluid is the same across all wet clutch dual clutch boxes but the filter on dq250 is not the same as dq500/dq381.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

After looking at the ECS site i can see the filter is a different size.... what is interesting there seems to be a VW OE dsg fluid that is specific to the 7sp , well at the very least its in a different shape bottle and has a different part number. Would you know anything about that? I was looking under mk7.5 gti / facelift and came across different OE fluid options between the 6sp and 7sp