Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 142

Thread: Fatmir's Bagged Eos!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bairnsdale & Ferntree Gully, Victoria
    Posts
    7,483

    Quote Originally Posted by fatmir305 View Post
    winning!!! even without poke it looks so wide and fat without a roof line.

    Car looked great at prinny that night i came and stuck my head in the window

    if the wheels are the same specs id say its because your eos is lower, causing everything to camber/suck in.
    Last edited by dylan8; 03-11-2011 at 11:27 AM.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dandenong, VIC
    Posts
    237
    Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by dylan8 View Post
    winning!!! even without poke it looks so wide and fat without a roof line.

    Car looked great at prinny that night i came and stuck my head in the window

    if the wheels are the same specs id say its because your eos is lower, causing everything to camber/suck in.
    Yes it does have a wide behind haha
    Yeh shattered I didn't stay longer that night.
    But hopefully we hang out soon.

    Btw got different tyres. Sits a touch lower now lol and im still running 235/35/19.

    ---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

    did a couple little things..
    the APR carbonio intake
    going to get that engine cover painted and change the battery cover. looks too plain for me.



    a little badge i like looks better when you sit in the car



    and carbon fibre inserts for the rear badge




    i enjoy little touches

    whats the best way to get rid of the EOS badge on the back? is fishing line the best method??


    oh and also YAY or NAY??



    not to sure about the "eyelids"

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,712
    Users Country Flag
    Fishing line worked the best for me.

    I would say no to the eyelids sorry, the headlights are already so unique.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    West Sydney
    Posts
    5,858
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by fatmir305 View Post
    whats the best way to get rid of the EOS badge on the back? is fishing line the best method??
    Yeah - I didn't have fishing line so I used some dental floss haha. Still worked, but wasn't as easy as fishing line.

    It was pretty much the first thing I did to my A3 - 8L A3T: 001 - Debadging

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dandenong, VIC
    Posts
    237
    Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by rayray086 View Post
    Yeah - I didn't have fishing line so I used some dental floss haha. Still worked, but wasn't as easy as fishing line.

    It was pretty much the first thing I did to my A3 - 8L A3T: 001 - Debadging
    Thanks for your link Ray
    Il do it soon enough.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    2,080
    hey man! glad to meet you at the cruise meet up point today

    not to say anything negative about the photos in this thread, but dammit the car looks SOOOO much better in real life

    damn nice interior, especially given that it's OEM, and the wheels are so sick, probably the best OEM+ jobbie i've seen to date.

    keep on keeping on!

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dandenong, VIC
    Posts
    237
    Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Buller_Scott View Post
    hey man! glad to meet you at the cruise meet up point today

    not to say anything negative about the photos in this thread, but dammit the car looks SOOOO much better in real life

    damn nice interior, especially given that it's OEM, and the wheels are so sick, probably the best OEM+ jobbie i've seen to date.

    keep on keeping on!
    glad to meet you too.

    hahaha thanks man!
    I think the best comment i have got

    yeh i know what you mean.
    Thats why I bought a better camera haha
    il put a photo up now maybe do it a little more justice

    ---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------


  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Seaforth, NSW
    Posts
    788
    This car is so sick man, i love how it sits when its down, i think its got the perfect amount of tuck going on and the wheels suit the design of the Eos perfectly (and yes i do know your getting new wheels haha)
    2014 Golf GTI PP - Pure White

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    12
    Great ride man. Very unique.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bairnsdale & Ferntree Gully, Victoria
    Posts
    7,483

    u got bags dude, get some 215/35s on the puppies!
    yeah for sure. ill let u know when im down prinny laps or something next

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
| |