Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: So thats how it feels to be on top , got me a V8.

Users Country Flag

So thats how it feels to be on top , got me a V8.

The missus has always wanted a larger car and with our second child at 18months the old audi a4 was getting a little small. Looked at the multivan and caddy's but thought i would give in to the boss and get her something nice.
    Not bad for a 5th wedding aniversary present, even if it's a week late.

Picked it up from Canberra yesterday, always loved the idea of Canberra cars , and it was a snack of a drive back. Fully optioned it really is a nice place to be.

Flappy paddle gearbox and sport setting gives some damm impressive results, big power for a big car.

Quote Originally Posted by Preen59 View Post
    I would have gotten wood from the picture message you sent me.. But I was sniffing Nitro, so i already had it. Hahaha.

Users Country Flag
    Congratulations mate. It looks like a nice car.

Users Country Flag
    winning Nice pick up Al!
    VW: it aint just a car, its a way of life
    There are few things more satisfying in life than finding a solution to a problem and implementing it
    My Blog: tinkererstales.blogspot.com.au

so, do they make coilovers for touaregs?

i like volkswagens
    My blog: http://garagefiftythree.blogspot.com.au/

Users Country Flag
    I'm pretty sure they do
    There are few things more satisfying in life than finding a solution to a problem and implementing it

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Have really enjoyed this thing lately , really complete car. Just coded the keys to seat and mirror memory sets, makes it super easy, open the door and the seat and mirrors move to the presets.

Changed the front pads today, such a pleasure, nice to work on purpose built calipers. Don't understand why oem calipers haven't gone the pad from the outside route, really make changes a breeze.

Big asss pads

6 pots

I would have gotten wood from the picture message you sent me.. But I was sniffing Nitro, so i already had it. Hahaha.

Users Country Flag
    Horny, get some straight through muffs on it pronto, let that glorious burble out!!!
    2014 Skoda Yeti TDI Outdoor 4x4 | Audi Q3 CFGC repower | Darkside cams | Darkside dump pDPF | Wagner Comp IC | Water Meth | Bilstein B6 H&R springs | Rays Homura 2x7 18 x 8" 255 Michelin 4s | Golf R subframe | Superpro sway and bushings | 034 engine mounts | MK6 GTI brakes.

Users Country Flag
    nice Al!

x2 Greg. I want to see an exhaust fabricated for this ASAP

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Would love to do a exhaust for it , pretty hard to get that one pass the missus though. The centre box/ cat merge pipe is huge so much room to do anything under there.
    Have had a little hesitation at mid range, with a little looking about the manifold actuator arm had snapped, the lower one which aids mid range torque.
    Had read about them going bad so I was straight to them for inspection.
    Bodged up an arm to get me by and the car feels free of the little flatness.
    I have some gruven arms on the way, In hindsight could have just lived with the bent up Tig rod but worth doing worth doing correctly.

Users Country Flag

Nice!! You must really hate the environment Al.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast