Thread: erWin

Users Country Flag

Unhappy erWin

After paying my dues and stumbling around the site can anyone please tell me where I can get info on (How to) site navigation and subsequent downloads. Greg

Users Country Flag
    Greg : Hi. Before you login to the site, have the car VIN handy - this is the reference data that identities the correct repair manuals for your vehicle. When you are logged-in, don't make any on-line searches about specific diagnostic information - your ONLY objective while your time-based subscription is active is to download as many of the repair manual as possible onto your laptop/PC. The VW service manual have a .PDF format - so they can be easily read!

Once you have a library of service manuals loaded locally (and probably after the subscription-time has lapsed) - you can query the material locally (off-line)

Don
    Please don't PM to ask questions about coding, or vehicle repairs. The better place to deal with these matters is on-line, in the forum proper. That way you get the benefit of the expertise of the wider forum! Thank you.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Don Thanks. I was having trouble navigating within the manuals but think I have it sorted now.

Greg