Support VWWC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BBS files for bankruptcy!

BBS files for bankruptcy!

found this on golfmkv.com

http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/n...1854_14055.hbs

BBS announces insolvency

Update of the autosuppliers BBS automotive technology AG in scold oh (circle Rottweil), one of the prominent manufacturers of light alloy wheels, placed insolvency request. As reason for the inability to pay the enterprise gave on Tuesday (6,2.) the way breaking of a bank on.

A catching solution failed. The technology leader with high-quality light alloy wheels had still briefly before communicated the change at the point of the supervisory board. The former minister of economics of Baden-Wuerttemberg Walter Doering should replace Hans-Peter Hirner (71).

BBS had communicated in August 2006 that the enterprise had to accept a result depression because of aluminum prices snapped the strongly up. The additional tax result sagged in the first half-year on minus 3.8 million euro. For the whole year 2006 BBS had expected a conversion of 200 million euro. The conversion of the yearly 2005 was with 189.8 million euro. BBS employs approximately 1,200 humans in the company.

Serious liquidity difficulties

"although to the time of the filing of an application still promising negotiations were led to the re-establishment of the solvency of the enterprise, were the reason for the filing of an application that the society was come into serious liquidity difficulties and the end of the request period stood, was called after Paragraf 92 of the law on limited companies before the expiration" it in the report of BBS.

A solution for the re-establishment of the solvency appeared last, which should be carried by the big customers of the enterprise. The promise of the big customers to make the necessary liquidity available by larger Vorfaelligkeitszahlungen it was also given. The conversion of the concept failed however at the night to Tuesday because of the resistance of one of the banks involved, although the society granted for the purpose of the continuation of the financing collateral to the financing banks. A catching solution under excluding the bank concerned did not come therefore no more to conditions.
    ::APR TUNED::BMC Filter::EVOMS Intake::FK Angel Eyes::MTEC Xenon KIT::R32 Taillights::Colour Coded Bumpers::Sharan Antenna Replica::18% TINT::

Users Country Flag
    damn i think that would have made more sense if it had have been in german hehe. dodgy translation. But interesting news all the same

PERFORMANCE, STYLING AND OEM PRODUCTS FOR YOUR VW

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

gpk_gti Guest
    wow!! no way!! thats big news! whos next?? nobody is safe! I suppose most people cant justify paying 2k+ for something you can buy that looks exactly the same for only $700!!(untill you hit a small pebble and you wheel disintergrates).If I cant buy quality ,I dont buy it.
    Best wheels I ever owned!!

brackie Guest

Hang on to what you've got!

They'll become collectors' items. Don't break 'em

Users Country Flag
    OMG! Hell no! One of my favourite wheel manufacturers...

I just got my hands on another set of BBS RS from tommymac on the forums and just today, I had them all cleaned up. I better get my hands on new centre-caps and the like soon!

gpk_gti Guest
    haha!!! I just remembered ive got 1 bbs center cap for the vr6 mesh style bbs.Must be worth a mint now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gpk_gti
    haha!!! I just remembered ive got 1 bbs center cap for the vr6 mesh style bbs.Must be worth a mint now!!!
    ive got four that means im a millionare

Users Country Flag
    i have 7! WINNAR ME!

PERFORMANCE, STYLING AND OEM PRODUCTS FOR YOUR VW

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

BLKMJC Guest
    Thats what happens when tight people buy sh*t wheels copy wheels thinking their just like the original. Until they put it on and the offset is wrong making their car look like s#$%

bbs

Do I slit my wrists,buy as many wheels as I can or wait for VW to buy them up like they did with Recaro and many other car manufacturers? To much to worry about ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    Widebody Cayman S Turbo, 83 ur Quattro
    2000 996 C4 cab,12 Scirocco R OEM+ STG2+
    72 914 (3.2S boxster pwr), 92 G60 Corrado
    76 Scirocco(TFSI and DSG) 2018 Tiguan,Eureka,81 924.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast