Support VWWC

Thread: German Economy Shrinks For First Time In 3 Years As Car Production Collapses

Users Country Flag

Post German Economy Shrinks For First Time In 3 Years As Car Production Collapses

Do I hear discounts for VW coming ...

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by FastMitch View Post
    Do I hear discounts for VW coming ...
    The discount doesn’t guarantee that the economy will be back in green. There are many other measures that they can look at, if that quarter data worried them.

Users Country Flag
    It's also why cheese-eater Macron's recent decree that rising nationalism is bad, is wrong.

I suspect a lot of German's who will be feeling the brunt of an economic downturn might hope that their Government worries less about an open border and more about looking after the legal citizens it already has.

Oops, this was about VW discounts. OK, give them all a free Golf.

German Economy Shrinks For First Time In 3 Years As Car Production Collapses-swag-jpg

--- FS: 2016 Golf GTI 40 years, white, DSG, 18,xxxkm -------------------------------------------------------------------
    2019 Audi SQ5 | 2016 Golf GTI CS + OZ UL HLTs | Retired: 2018 Audi RS3 sportback + OZ Leggera HLTs
    2017 Golf R Wolfsburg Sportwagen | 2016 BMW 340i + M-Performance tune/exhaust | 2015 Audi S3 sedan
    2014 Golf GTI + OZ Leggera HLTs | 2012 Polo 77TSI (hers) | 2010 Golf GTI Stage 2 + OZ ST LMs

Dont know what immigration has to do with the german car industry. However Hopefully with the push into electric may help out. If they can be the first to produce a car with good range at an affordable price it may really drive sales up.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Now the Chinese auto industry is collapsing

"on course for their first yearly decline in nearly three decades"

"the slump may be the biggest that auto manufacturers have ever experienced in China."

"Deliveries of new passenger cars were down 7.4% in the EU and the European Free Trade Association in October from the year prior. This adds to a 23% drop that occurred during September according to data from the European Automobile Manufacturers Association"

China Auto Sales on Track for a Down Year - WSJ

Last edited by FastMitch; 16-11-2018 at 09:00 PM.