Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Future VW Releases

Users Country Flag

Sounds awesome, thanks for the heads up!

Users Country Flag
    RE a previous post, the Golf V is on sale now, no taxes, delivery charges etc

What do you peeps think are the chances of the Bluemotion range making it to our shores? Do you think they'll wait for the next gen Polo to come out here? Or do you think the Polo will come with a 1.4 TDI and that'll be good enough for them to keep up with the others?

Cheers

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    RE a previous post, the Golf V is on sale now, no taxes, delivery charges etc

What do you peeps think are the chances of the Bluemotion range making it to our shores? Do you think they'll wait for the next gen Polo to come out here? Or do you think the Polo will come with a 1.4 TDI and that'll be good enough for them to keep up with the others?

Cheers
    BlueMotion will debut in either Golf VI or 2009 Polo format but we will eventually get the whole BlueMotion label throughout the whole range.

Next Polo will have a 1.6 CR TDI; more info to be released around May/April (Leipzig Show hopefully).
    - Ben

1961 Karmann Ghia Coupé - 1993 Golf Cabriolet - 2006 Golf Comfortline 1.9L TDI
    2008 Jetta 2.0L FSI

Ben, have you heard anything in relation to timing for sales of the Golf VI and new GTI for Australia?

MY10 S3 3dr

Quote Originally Posted by minigolf View Post
    Ben, have you heard anything in relation to timing for sales of the Golf VI and new GTI for Australia?

Feb/March depending on current Mk5 stock

GTI expect early next year after UK & Japan have received it basically.
    - Ben

2008 Jetta 2.0L FSI

Quote Originally Posted by phaeton View Post
    Feb/March depending on current Mk5 stock
    Yeah, same.

Quote Originally Posted by phaeton View Post
    GTI expect early next year after UK & Japan have received it basically.
    This is the one I'm not so sure about. I'd say your timing is right, but there's a few people suggesting we might see the Mk6 GTI in October 09.

Hope they're right.

MY10 S3 3dr

Quote Originally Posted by minigolf View Post
    Yeah, same.

This is the one I'm not so sure about. I'd say your timing is right, but there's a few people suggesting we might see the Mk6 GTI in October 09.

Hope they're right.
    It also depends on whether VGA have put a solid order in and whether other markets have been seriously affected by the current financial climate.

Remember we received the Polo GTI first and R50 due to VGA having a solid order
    - Ben

2008 Jetta 2.0L FSI

The Golf VI will be launched to the Australian market at next month's Melbourne International Motor Show (27 Feb-9 March).

MY10 S3 3dr

I didn't think there was a motorshow in Melb this year due to the Syd/Melb thing...and Syd has only just had theirs.

Nevermind just saw that the melb one will be the only one this year....they might want to space them apart if the next one after isn't until late 2010 in Sydney.
    Last edited by woofy; 23-01-2009 at 08:21 AM.

Melbourne is on this year, Sydney is not (or unlikely to be)...

http://www.motorshow.com.au/

MY10 S3 3dr

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast