Thread: R32 18" space saver

R32 18" space saver

Link

Not mine by the way..

Users Country Flag
    A set of these and you could make the best steelies for mk4s. Commodore drivers would pay good money for 18" stockies too.
    MK1 GLS 3door
    A4 B7 2.0T

Users Country Flag
    Cheaper than new but more expensive than what I paid for mine (and I got the full toolkit but no foam insert). Damn handy to have though.
    Cheers,
    Trent

2010 Renault Clio RenaultSPORT 200 Cup 20th Anniversary Edition - #19 of 30 - The French Connection...
    2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 MkIV - #044 of 200 - Gone But Not Forgotten...
    "Racing is life; Anything that happens before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen -=-=- "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum" - Unknown

yeah cant say i need them but some of you guys run bigger brakes and i know when i looked into putting bigger brakes on they wouldn't clear my stock 15s... lol. What size space saver does the 4mo come with?

Users Country Flag
    Nah you misunderstand me. The R32 doesn't actually come with a space saver. It comes with a puncture repair kit. This kit is the one that actually comes with the 8L S3. It won't clear the front R32 brakes, so you have to swap the rear and front around. I think you can get a 25mm front spacer kit from ECS tuning that will allow it to clear the front brakes.
    But yeah better to have one than the puncture repair kit.
    Cheers,
    Trent

2010 Renault Clio RenaultSPORT 200 Cup 20th Anniversary Edition - #19 of 30 - The French Connection...
    2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 MkIV - #044 of 200 - Gone But Not Forgotten...
    "Racing is life; Anything that happens before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen -=-=- "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Treza360 View Post
    But yeah better to have one than the puncture repair kit.
    Cheers,
    Trent
    Yea you should buy it R32 owners. I was VERY glad i had one today. Will post more details later but just drove 250km home on the space saver.
    2010 Skoda Octavia vRS Wagon