I have mk1's 2's 3's 4's, but i need to sell this gem

bought this car with the intention to restore, due to the minimal input needed. It kills me to put it up for sale as was hoping to hold on to this car for a long time. However my current living circumstances have changed and due to unforseen issues I need to sell

This car has no rust!! well some surface rust near to driver side door skirt.. but can be seen.. and is an easy fix. If you know these cars, you know that one without rust is very hard to come by. Let alone finding one in general!

Anyway, this car is so fun to drive! And has so many quirky traits! It has speedline wheels. The gearbox feels fantastic and it actually has some guts for a 1.5 carby! being carby this car sounds awesome!!! and the exhaust system helps

Negatives:

Tyres

Paint

A couple of tears in drivers side seat

That's it.

Since I've owned it I've had heaps of people say wow thats a nice car, or wow is that your alfa?

I cant stop looking at the car when I park it and leave! heance all the photos.

If I dont get what I'm after then I wont sell, I will just find a way to manage even If I have to put it in storage. Have a look around at the prices of these cars around the world and AUS and come have a look if you are interested. I would ultimately like to sell this to an auto enthusiast.

Price is negotiable so throw me an offer.

In WA, cheers,

Mitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk