Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotted in the ACT

Users Country Flag

Spotted in the ACT

Let's get this one rolling.....

Daily commute spies a blue 9N GTI outside a school in Lyneham. Teacher perhaps?

MkV GTI Pirelli in the same underground carpark as I.....along with a blue 5dr R.

Black MkVI GTI with the plates "MK6". Lives in Bonner? That was me tooting hello.
    MK6 MY10 Golf GTI, 5dr Manual, Carbon Steel, Detroits, Tint
    T6 MY06 Peugeot 307 HDi Touring, Manual, Iron Grey, Tint

Users Country Flag
    Went out to Bungendoor today and saw 3 9N3 Polo GTI's (red, silver and black) in the space of an hour.
    "If can't get behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them..."

Users Country Flag
    Saw a Silver Bora Sport with an Oettinger body kit and BBS CH's out woden way

Users Country Flag
    Drove past the Treasury building in Barton today and the only cars parked out right outside the front doors were 2 Mk5 GTIs, a Mk5 TDI, and another 2 Mk5s Golfs - no other cars...

What is this saying about the demographic of VW ownership? Does the VW dealership make you fill out selection criteria to see if you qualify for purchase?

Users Country Flag
    Also saw a facelifted 2001-2003 Silver Audi S3 (8L) with 8P OEM S3 rims on it parked in Braddon

Users Country Flag
    Myself and a few of the other boys spotted a very nice T4 Transporter on the Federal Hwy heading toward Canberra tonight... Big wheels, dumped, gray, and looked like a camper version... The owner looked a bit sour though... Skinny looking bloke with black hair... Anyone know the owner??

Quote Originally Posted by sanders4 View Post
    Drove past the Treasury building in Barton today and the only cars parked out right outside the front doors were 2 Mk5 GTIs, a Mk5 TDI, and another 2 Mk5s Golfs - no other cars...

What is this saying about the demographic of VW ownership? Does the VW dealership make you fill out selection criteria to see if you qualify for purchase?
    Funny you talk about demographic's. Canberra has the highest marketshare than any Capital city in Aus. June VFACTS. 135 Holden 133 Mazda 131 Volkswagen. These are Passanger vehicle sales. They are great number. Toyota hurting with low numbers and Ford selling 75. can not remember Subaru but I am not counting the Japanese at the moment due to the stock issues.
    Phillip Fairhall
    Brand Manager
    Rolfe Renault / Audi Centre Canberra
    Melrose Drive Phillip ACT

Users Country Flag
    Spotted a black Mk3 VR6 with P plates in the ADFA carpark today...

A red MkV GTi on Commonwealth Ave last night, having some fun in the traffic with an anonymous white coupe in chase

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Surprising amount of GTI drivers who thankfully wave back........
    * Wednesday morning - lady in a Red MkVI GTI in Bungendore
    * This morning, Red MkV GTI on Barry Dr near the ANU - got a wave and a nod back!

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast