Page 13 of 117 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotted in QLD

Followed a nice white mk6 gti up Baroona road out of the rosalie precinct today.. Couldn't see much in the way of other defining features except that he was repping the club with a nice big white VWWatercooled sticker on the back window. Turned of into a side street all too quickly.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by leitch View Post
    Followed a nice white mk6 gti up Baroona road out of the rosalie precinct today.. Couldn't see much in the way of other defining features except that he was repping the club with a nice big white VWWatercooled sticker on the back window. Turned of into a side street all too quickly.
    Did it have Euro plates? There was a white GTI at the Euro Meet on Friday night with a while VWW sticker on the back window.
    2002 Volkswagen Bora V5 - 2007 Mazda 3 GT - 1998 Ford Contour Sport - 2010 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0T - 2013 Volkswagen Passat 130TDI - 2015 Ford Escape 1.5 - 2016 Subaru WRX - 2018 Volkswagen Golf R Wolfsburg Wagon

Yeah had euro plates... Maybe Q BW 68 Z or similar..?

Users Country Flag
    Dunno if he's on here but,
    Spotted a Red MK1 Caddy (with massive chrome wheels ) a few times recently in Hervey Bay.
    MK2 - *Insert list of dealer purchased extra's/standard features here*
    80 series - The MK2's BIG, Sooty, polar opposite...
    HAHAHA

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by leitch View Post
    Yeah had euro plates... Maybe Q BW 68 Z or similar..?
    Yeah that's the Mk6 that was at the meet the other night, didn't get a chance to say g'day to him unfortunately.
    2002 Volkswagen Bora V5 - 2007 Mazda 3 GT - 1998 Ford Contour Sport - 2010 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0T - 2013 Volkswagen Passat 130TDI - 2015 Ford Escape 1.5 - 2016 Subaru WRX - 2018 Volkswagen Golf R Wolfsburg Wagon

red mk2 gti on bruce highway taking gateway exit. with a black flag sticker

Without Your Seatbelt, You Know Your Gonna' Die!
    Project: mk1 cabriolet 20vt

Users Country Flag
    Two Black R's side by side, weaving through traffic on sandgate road late this afternoon. The plate on one was MRX82

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by STIDUB View Post
    i find it funny, ive driven almost 20,000km in JUST under 6months of owning my tiguan & havent seen any cars that i think may be on here, perhaps we need to be less subtle?
    only thing i have on mine externally is vwdcq & aussieveedubbers stickers...perhaps the white 20s i want would help hehe
    Just started going thru this thread.... Hey Dave reason why you haven't seen anyone is cause your in Ip****.... if its not a holden or a ford its doesn't belong lol.... and in your Suburb all the cars are up on Bessa Bricks and slabs of wood with no rims lol.....
    Rising Blue MY10 Passat R36
    BLACK '97 Mk3 GL 2.0L
    White '82 MK1 Cabrio 1.8L
    Vice-President - VWDCQ (VW Drivers Club of Queenland inc)

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by VW Imposter View Post
    Ironman someone was banned or at least warned a while ago for making the joke that's in the last part of your sig', it just offends people who have relations with disabilities that get those sorts of labels, I can't say I'm in that situation, but can certainly see their point and agree with its distaste, do what you like, but it would be better removed, it's an old joke too, and it doesn't add value to anything having it repeated on this forum with each of your posts.

Not meant to sound like a nag, just a heads up.

Also, GTI white, black wheels, mk6 George St, and Blue R George too.
    I only just read this and understand where your coming from... I FYI my sister has Downs syndrome. I don't know why everyone is so harsh about it.... I say tough F*&@#ing Luck.. Its Free Speech I have the right to say what I want... I thought it was funny and stuck it on there....

Just sayin.,.....

P.S
    After reading this whole thread I have come to the conclusion that I don't get around enough as I haven't been "spotted" yet.... So my aim after my course's next week is to just lap Brisbane Because I can as I'll be semi unemployed.......wooo hooo
    Last edited by Ironman; 20-07-2011 at 08:58 PM.
    Rising Blue MY10 Passat R36
    BLACK '97 Mk3 GL 2.0L
    White '82 MK1 Cabrio 1.8L
    Vice-President - VWDCQ (VW Drivers Club of Queenland inc)

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by maca View Post
    Yeah that's the Mk6 that was at the meet the other night, didn't get a chance to say g'day to him unfortunately.
    ha haha that is me! the plate is Q BW 28 Z. i am a proud western suburbs brissie boy!
    Current ride: 2014 Range Rover Evoque 5 Door TD4 Pure | 9 Spd Auto | Fuji White | Black Leather | 19 inch 'Dynamic' Wheels

Previous rides: MY11.5 Golf GTI 5 door | DSG | Candy White | 18' Detriots | Bluetooth | K&N Air Filter | Dancing Dials (Oh Yeah!)
    | 1989 Porsche 944S2 Coupe| Guards Red| Leather| Sunroof| LSD

Page 13 of 117 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast