Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scirocco Sightings

Scirocco Sightings

It's always nice to see a scirocco on the road since they're quite rare at the moment. There's been a few posts about sightings here and there so hopefully this thread can combine them all. Maybe the owners of the spotted cars want to own up I'll start off

Green scirocco @ Fed Square Melbourne Wednesday about 3 weeks ago.
    Blue scirocco filling up at Shell Malvern/Glenferrie Rd early March
    Stock VW Scirocco R Rising Blue

Users Country Flag
    Indium grey - Kings Way to Toorak Road last Sunday on a euro plate VDR xxx (?). My first Roc sighting and in the colour i've ordered. Manged to have good look from thevwifes Tiguan. Very impressive looking car.
    Scirocco: Indium Grey, DSG, pana roof, Sat/Nav, Dynaudio, VWR springs and APR stage 1. Now sold
    Arriving April 17 Audi S3 sedan, Panther black, S-tronic, PP2, pano, matrix lights, assistance pack, 40:20:40 seats, mirror pack, light inlays

Tiguan: Tiguan 162TSI, DAP and pano in Habanero

Last night, white, Macquarie Shopping Centre, Sydney.
    GTI | Carbon | Man | 5 door | Leather | 18" Detroit | Bluetooth | MDI | Bi-Xenon

I am still to see one on the roads in Canberra but lots of people have seen mine
    Scirocco R with DSG in Viper Green
    Window tint, paint and fabric protection, GPS tracker

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep On Rocc'in View Post
    I am still to see one on the roads in Canberra but lots of people have seen mine
    I've only seen 2 in melb. Yours is a little hard to ignore especially on a bright day.
    Scirocco: Indium Grey, DSG, pana roof, Sat/Nav, Dynaudio, VWR springs and APR stage 1. Now sold
    Arriving April 17 Audi S3 sedan, Panther black, S-tronic, PP2, pano, matrix lights, assistance pack, 40:20:40 seats, mirror pack, light inlays

FINALLY, finally I have seen a real one in the flesh on the road - viper green with pana roof in Hume around lunchtime. Now I will probably be seeing them everywhere since I got the first out of the way.
    Scirocco R with DSG in Viper Green
    Window tint, paint and fabric protection, GPS tracker

RB Rocco at Valentine (Lake Macq / Newcastle region) 17:00 today. Pity it was pelting down rain & heaps of road wash noise; I was keen to drop my window & hear that exhaust!

Quote Originally Posted by TexR View Post
    RB Rocco at Valentine (Lake Macq / Newcastle region) 17:00 today. Pity it was pelting down rain & heaps of road wash noise; I was keen to drop my window & hear that exhaust!
    Probably saw the same one but on Monday at the lookout at braye park, chatting away to a corrolla owner!

Users Country Flag
    Black Rocco cnr Orrong and Dandenong Rds today. First black r sighting for me

Spotted a white rocco twice the other day near warringah mall, looked really nice
    2014 Golf GTI PP - Pure White

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast