Support VWWC

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lexus LFA in Wynnum!

Buy Ferrari 458- Add heffner twin turbo kit- that's where my 750k would go!
    2011 TDI Caddy- AirRex x AccuAir setup.

Users Country Flag
    Got a video of the white one on the ICB the other day. Number plates are LFA V10, sounded soooo mean.
    Dan!

v5 Bora/Indigo Blue/Remus sports exhaust/JOM coilovers/Lots of DIY bits and Pieces/

Users Country Flag
    upload please!

Users Country Flag
    Once I get home, not the best quality/camera work but ill put it up on youtube for you
    Dan!

v5 Bora/Indigo Blue/Remus sports exhaust/JOM coilovers/Lots of DIY bits and Pieces/

Users Country Flag
    Here are some photos I took when I was down in Sydney of the LFA at a recent Burrows drive day, my mate is one of the owners of the company that runs the drive days and a mate of his owns Sydney Lexus and was there with his LFA giving rides to their customers.

I got to have a sit in it for awhile and its a nice bit of kit and sounds amazing at full noise. Sydney Mercedes were also there with an SLS

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

The rest of the images LFA and SLS,

SLS

Apologies for the crappy phone pics

Cheers Al
    My Garage

People are mushy - Paul Hawkins on the merits of where to crash on the Targa Florio

My dad was lucky enough to drive the (then) only LFA in the US it was a yellow one, he said it was a truly amazing car but it's not worth the extra over a Ferrari or similar
    2014 Golf GTI PP - Pure White

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by quozl View Post
    Suddenly a Viper Green Scirocco R doesn't stand out quite so much...

Lexus LFA, Lamborghini Murcielago, Lamborghini Gallardo, Mercedes SLS...

Users Country Flag
    Would've been nice if they'd just used those design cues for a Supra and not charged a billion dollars for it, Nissan GT-R competitor. But no, it had to be made out of unobtainium and cost a garage worth of supercars. Cool nonetheless.

Users Country Flag
    I saw the yellow LFA today at Southport, the guy was obviously out posing for the day with a mate in his $750,000 car (I wonder if he haggled on the price?), heading towards Surfers. It's an interesting car but there's no way I'd pay that sort of money for it.
    BMW Z4 (2019)
    Audi TT quattro (2015), s-line in Nano Grey - sold

Users Country Flag

I prefer the Lexuis to a Lambo or Ferrari, although I am a Porsche man to the core.

I think of it this way - the Lexus is limited edition and does not shout wanker, self indulgent weiner like a Ferrari or Lambo does. Instead, and the responses to this thread suggest as well, owners are more enthusiast and into technology....
    Current ride: 2014 Range Rover Evoque 5 Door TD4 Pure | 9 Spd Auto | Fuji White | Black Leather | 19 inch 'Dynamic' Wheels

Previous rides: MY11.5 Golf GTI 5 door | DSG | Candy White | 18' Detriots | Bluetooth | K&N Air Filter | Dancing Dials (Oh Yeah!)
    | 1989 Porsche 944S2 Coupe| Guards Red| Leather| Sunroof| LSD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast