Thread: Wanted - Manual for VW Golf 2000 MK4, 1.6L (AKL)! Can't find ones that include 1.6

Users Country Flag

Wanted - Manual for VW Golf 2000 MK4, 1.6L (AKL)! Can't find ones that include 1.6

Wanted - Manual for VW Golf 2000 MK4, 1.6L (AKL)! Can't find ones that include 1.6

Hi All,

Does anyone know where to find a manual for a 2000 VW Golf, 1.6 (AKL) ?? None of the main manuals I find have below 2L engines listed!!

Thanks!
    Dark Grey Mk4 Golf, 1.8T GTI conversion, APR stage 1, stock air intake, FMIC, 3" to 2.5" Exhaust, FK AK Street Coils, Black 18" (Avant Garde M310's ?), tinted tails, ...

Users Country Flag
    Haynes Volkswagen Golf (Mk IV) & Bora 1998 - 2000 Repair Manual Code No: 11763

I grabbed this one from the UK via eBay for about $25 all up. I have a PDF copy of the Bentley Mk4 Golf/Jetta manual but it only covers the models sold in the USA, not the 1.8T AGU which I have. This Haynes one covers the UK models including the AGU and the AKL.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by bloödstorm View Post
    Haynes Volkswagen Golf (Mk IV) & Bora 1998 - 2000 Repair Manual Code No: 11763

I grabbed this one from the UK via eBay for about $25 all up. I have a PDF copy of the Bentley Mk4 Golf/Jetta manual but it only covers the models sold in the USA, not the 1.8T AGU which I have. This Haynes one covers the UK models including the AGU and the AKL.
    Awesome, thanks for that! If I get a hardcopy, I'll get this one, but I might keep an eye out for a PDF version first/aswell. I'd love to be able to have it with me all the time (on the iphone, on my computer when researching, not just in the car, etc.)

Thanks again, I'd seen the 'green' one here as small thumbnails before, but didn't realise it dealt with my engine specifically. Nice one.

Dark Grey Mk4 Golf, 1.8T GTI conversion, APR stage 1, stock air intake, FMIC, 3" to 2.5" Exhaust, FK AK Street Coils, Black 18" (Avant Garde M310's ?), tinted tails, ...

would you be able to email the pdf version you have. my email address is millzn86@gmail.com. thanks

Users Country Flag
    Look here Pay for 1 day and download all you want

https://erwin.volkswagen.de/erwin/showHome.do

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Look here Pay for 1 day and download all you want

https://erwin.volkswagen.de/erwin/showHome.do
    Make sure you select English for surface and article.

Gavin

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Thanks both of you,

Have started an account, and will head there next issue I think of using them for..