Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2002 vw bora 2.3L v5 service manual??

Quote Originally Posted by Rybky View Post
    I spent a lot of time looking after I bought my Bora and could not find any reference to there ever being one that covers the V5. Might be useful to others if you post up the ISBN for the manual (or Haynes ref number) when you get it.

Adam
    Your completely right Adam, i must of thought that the V5,V6...so on.. does get covered in this manual. Sorry man i was defiantly in the bad there. that sucks tho, strange how no one makes them.
    For Sale my Black VW bora 4motion - http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/...D-2186743&Cr=3

I have a V5 workshop manual on PDF which I can email to people. Post up your address and ill shoot it through.
    2000 VW Bora V5 - Dragon Green

2002 vw bora 2.3L v5 service manual

Hey can you Email me that please?

email: jlaybut3@une.edu.au

Users Country Flag
    Could you please flick me a copy of that too? - dskaggs84@hotmail.com. I been looking all over for one of them.

Cheers

Users Country Flag
    Could you please send me on a copy of the V5 workshop manual as well, chaoloughlin@hotmail.com.

Cheers.

Users Country Flag
    Would love a copy, dying to do some work on my recently acquired V5.
    betchanz@gmail.com

Users Country Flag
    Would love a copy of this if its still going around. My flatmate is driving me crazy trying to find a part for a leak in the cooling system and has no patients with computers. So Ive signed up here ( although I drive a 205 gti ) and have come across this thread.

Cheers in advance

Cam

Users Country Flag
    If you could send me a copy of that v5 manual as well would be much appreciated. Been looking everywhere for one!

jack.pendlebury106@hotmail.com

Hi could u email copy to me please, pbosco64@yahoo.com. Thanks a million. Pete

Has Any one got a copy of this? i posted up my email but never got anything i got a couple of misleading emails from other people chasing a copy of the manual if possible could someone send me a copy i have a leak to fix jamahl.laybutt@gmail.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast