Thread: SA-THE BEND-tailem bend race circuit in build!

Users Country Flag

Question SA-THE BEND-tailem bend race circuit in build!

wanted to start a thread on the up coming 'on the run' BANKED..tailem bend full house circuit in construction,noted to be Australia's best circuit to race on in the future..moto gp cirtification aint cheap or a joke!
    ~mods-if thread started please delete.

In the past our state was a mecca for all things hi-performance to be enjoyed..it seemed for a good duration that had been stomped and stamped out with many in the industry closing/packing up shop and venturing off interstate..finally,the boys at helme of BP on the run took it upon themselves without goverment initial backing and started buying up parcels of land in and around tailem bend starting with the old mitsibishi test track!

link to website and latest announcements -one being the securing of jamboree
    click here - The Bend Motorsport Park

as for myself-love motorsports...motogp and circuit racing-BIGFAN
    happen to be building a stock mk4..

thought a thread would lead into a who's who of the SA VW track cars that could be out there and finally making something of it with days in the near future for events..clubs mainly nowadays go for cruises and a meal-and thats fine,big fan of milks or latte's..

be good to have a lot of us spinning spanners and racing the guts out of these wolves in sheep clothing one day,possibly against interstaters-DREAMIN?

Dan
    DEEP POCKETS NEEDED

Improved production nationals will be there in 2018, will be a big event and bound to have a few VAG cars from Vic, there is a new S3 that will debut next week at Bathurst, plus an Audi 80 that always likes a run. Bruce may still be running in his Mk1, lil Woody hopes to have a car by about then, and I would want to have my Mk1 finished