Support VWWC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Seat Ibiza GTI Cupra Sport member

Users Country Flag

door locks always break, its the nature of the beast both my Cordobas had that isssue . @sports racer do you still have the ibizas for parts? chassing a windscreen and driver door for GTI Ibiza

Users Country Flag
    I've still got the Cupra and red GTI.

New Seat Ibiza GTI Cupra Sport member-20190325-jpg

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    So after 20 years driving the Ibiza Cupra, I finally gave into the wife's nagging about the lack of door locks and peeling top coat and bought a bland automatic Golf wagon. Sure, it drives smooth enough, but after driving it for a week I took the Seat to the servo to check the tire pressure and realised what I was missing, the joy of working a manual shift in a little car with a good power to weight ratio and tight cornering. I'm regretting the decision already New Seat Ibiza GTI Cupra Sport member
    I guess now it's time to find someone who wants to put the engine to work in a MK1 Golf. Does anyone have any tips about the best way to get sold to someone who's more interested in the potential of the engine than the peeling topcoat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tritto View Post
    So after 20 years driving the Ibiza Cupra, I finally gave into the wife's nagging about the lack of door locks and peeling top coat and bought a bland automatic Golf wagon. Sure, it drives smooth enough, but after driving it for a week I took the Seat to the servo to check the tire pressure and realised what I was missing, the joy of working a manual shift in a little car with a good power to weight ratio and tight cornering. I'm regretting the decision already New Seat Ibiza GTI Cupra Sport member
    I guess now it's time to find someone who wants to put the engine to work in a MK1 Golf. Does anyone have any tips about the best way to get sold to someone who's more interested in the potential of the engine than the peeling topcoat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey Mate, are you still selling? do you have any photos of the car?

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Willz69 View Post
    Hey Mate, are you still selling? do you have any photos of the car?
    Hi. Someone who’s had his eye on it for a few years has it now and is planning to return it to its former glory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi guys. Id like to introduce myself and adding another Ibiza GTI Cupra , which is probably know. It obviously changed hands a fair bit. I just bought it unregistered and trying to get it back on the road, even it's I retesting to have for all spare parts incl. Air Con etc. For my ABF converted Mk2 Golf GTi. But the Body is too good to slaughter. And if, then it'll get a 20v

I have to fix both door locks, seat rail gliders, some paint peel, front end bushings and breaks, a power steering pump leak, some new tyres and she should be good to go.

Does anybody has a wreck somewhere for small Interieur parts?

Regards Seb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12