Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I know this isn't the classifieds section but.... 99 GTI 20vT

Users Country Flag

I know this isn't the classifieds section but.... 99 GTI 20vT

Guys...

Please forgive me, I understand the rules about needing to post more than x amount of posts before you can sell a car in the classifieds section.. but I really think I would be doing you guys a favour here... AND I want this car to go to an owner who truly appreciates it.

I have a 99 Ibiza GTI with an AGU in it. The car is straight as a nail. The paint isn't too bad at all. The interior is fantastic. The engine is a transplant of course, but I haven't had it running yet.. And honestly the reason why is because I haven't sorted out an intercooler for it. More honesty.... I blew up the BJX polo gti transplant that was in it before the AGU.. crappy water/air intercooler was the reason, but faaaaark it went hard.. It has a new clutch, A brand new K03('sport'). Running an adaptronic aftermarket computer (Australian).

Please email me if you are interested and I will send you some pics.

Regards,

Kris

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Heres some pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I know this isn't the classifieds section but.... 99 GTI 20vT-img_20140826_154820-jpg   I know this isn't the classifieds section but.... 99 GTI 20vT-rear-jpg  

I know this isn't the classifieds section but.... 99 GTI 20vT-front-jpg   I know this isn't the classifieds section but.... 99 GTI 20vT-front-again-jpg  

I know this isn't the classifieds section but.... 99 GTI 20vT-front-right-jpg   I know this isn't the classifieds section but.... 99 GTI 20vT-drivers-jpg  

I know this isn't the classifieds section but.... 99 GTI 20vT-interior-jpg  

$1250 - you arrange transport from Yeppoon.

That's gotta get someones attention?

Users Country Flag
    Got my attention!

I just need to work out how to explain to the missus yet another Cupra. I still haven't told her about my spare car hidden at mum's.

Users Country Flag
    I'd love something like this as a project car one day - no doubt someone will snap it up.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

I can't even give this thing away! I can't believe no one has seriously propositioned me for this??

I think if you were in one of the Majors you would have a couple of grand in your pocket, but as a project 7 hours from Brissy...

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by CupraGTi View Post
    I can't even give this thing away! I can't believe no one has seriously propositioned me for this??
    I'm interested and trying to work out the finances. Cheapest transport quote is $644 but only if the car is drivable which it isn't so the transport price skyrockets.

Sport racer. I'll drop it to 1k flat for you, you're the first serious buyer. I just need to get rid of it even though it breaks my heart...

Users Country Flag

Fook I hate you, that's too good to resist even though my wife will kill me.

PM sent
    Last edited by sports racer; 02-09-2016 at 02:06 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast