Thread: Cordoba for sale

Cordoba for sale

Bron has had a great run out of this 1995 Cordoba for the last ten years but she has moved on to a MK 5 Golf. The Seat has alloy wheels with two good tyres. The heater core has burst but there is a brand new one with the car. The red paint is now a bit sad and there are a few minor dings. The MK 3 golf gearbox we put in it when the original started selecting two gears at once is very noisy in reverse. The left front window won't go down. The remote controlled central locking works well. There is a bad rattle in the left front strut. It is sold unregistered. The instrument cluster is from a Ibiza GTI. Give me a ring on 0415 945 714 if you are interested.

If no one is interested I think we can get $200 for scrap metal.
    Hugh.

What motor is it?

It's a 1.8 throttle body. We think it might have done close to 300,000 but it runs fine.

But it is now at Centre Rd Wreckers/Imlach's. They say they will put in the self serve yard. We should have rescued the workshop manual but it is in the boot.
    Hugh.

Your front end helped save mine today. Also scored a few things from your box of goodies

Thanks for posting this. It's'a bit sad to see but at least it's being used.
    Hugh

They have the keys in the office which includes two remotes for the central locking module which I knocked up and fitted above the drivers glovebox. It was a bit tricky to get it to work with the unusual vacuum operated central locking.
    Hugh.