Thread: VW Scirocco 2011 PARTS HELP!

Users Country Flag

Question VW Scirocco 2011 PARTS HELP!

Owning a Scirocco in Australia is proving to be the most challenging decision in cars I've ever made!
    It's so difficult upgrading or replacing parts! As it all has to be shipped from abroad.

I recently had my two front grills stolen from my VW Scircco R 2011! And am finding it so hard to find this part without having to wait 8 weeks to ship it over! Now I've seen the MK6 r seems to have a similar-looking grill and they're readily available.

Does anyone know if the MK6 has interchangeable parts with the Scirocco?

Thank you all in advance for taking the time to read this and potentially help!

Users Country Flag
    For the Scirroco the base part number is: 1K8 853 665 with the end suffix depending on which finish/model it is for.

For the Golf it's 5K0 853 671

If it has an engine or heartbeat it's going to cost you. | Refer a Friend - AussieBroadband $50 Credit

I suggest using a couple of cable ties for your grilles as they do easily pop out.

There's a FAcebook group dedicated to Scirocco's (Scirocco R Owners Club Australia [SROCA]) - you may be able to ask there as I know it happens on a semi-regular basis that these trim parts go missing.

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build