Support VWWC

Thread: Footwell light fuse

Users Country Flag

Footwell light fuse

I have tried searching the forum, but is anyone aware of where the fuse is located for the footwell lights? I tried to change the bulbs to LED's, but no luck, so changed back to the original bulbs, and they are not working. All of the other interior lights are okay, and I checked the settings on the dash, but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Users Country Flag
    cycle the ignition on and off. when it detects a blown bulb it turns off the power to that circuit, when a new bulb is fitted it usually doesn't work until the ignition is cycled, then it rechecks the circuit, see's it is now OK and then return's the voltage.... If not then yeh, possible blown fuse.....VDUB... (to fit LED's without internal resistors you usually have to deactivate "bulb monitor" with VCDS as the LED doesn't draw enough current and acts like a blown bulb)
    VOLKSWAGEN TECHNICIAN - 16 YEARS OF PAIN..
    VCDS CODING- FAULT DIAGNOSIS - PRE PURCHASE INSPECTIONS- REPAIRS
    9W2 BT KITS -$300 - 9W7 BT KITS - $450 - CANBUS UPGRADE $150
    BRISBANE / GOLD COAST

Users Country Flag

Anyone able to point me in the direction of a fuse diagram?

Just swapped out my interior halogen bulbs in a FL scirocco and everything works except for the footwell lights - passengers footlight was initially working, but once I plugged in the drivers side, none of them work. They flicker on ignition then go off, the original lights don't work at all anymore.