Support VWWC

Thread: Dash mat for Scirocco?

Dash mat for Scirocco?

Hi guys, I'm looking for a dash mat for my scirocco. Have searched high and low and emailed several companies that seem to do every other car! Can anyone give me any pointers? Cheers Scott

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Had a look and cant find any. You might be able to get an auto trimmer to custom make one for you - this may be your only option as the Scirocco is a low volume car I guess no one ever made a dash mat for them.

The only one I could find was this one and not only is it out of stock, but there are no photos showing it fitted to a Scirocco either: https://www.amazon.com.au/Scirocco-D.../dp/B0BF4H36YG

If you want to protect your dashboard, then invest in a good quality sunshade. I have a Covercraft sunshade which is fantastic but they don't make one for the Scirocco. This one is the only sunshade for a Scirocco that I can find. Car Sunshade
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag

@bundyrocs - an EOS dash mat should come close enough that you could trim it if necessary.

Dash Mat Suit Volkswagon EOS 2/2007 On AUSTRALIAN Made Packed In a Box | eBay

I've got that brand in my Amarok and it's very good. Definitely could trim that fabric if need be.

Oz