Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Useful links to MkIII tuning sites

Users Country Flag

Hey guys, was browsing the net to see if I could find an aftermarket Vento Hood (I may do a vento front end swap when I get my golf) and I came across this site: http://www.andysautosport.com/
    It has a wide range of products, at a fair price and they ship worldwide which is handy. Not sure if any of you have seen this so here it is!

Users Country Flag
    Shipping a bonnet from overseas will prove to be costly!!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by rayray086 View Post
    Shipping a bonnet from overseas will prove to be costly!!
    I'm aware but I'm also willing to pay if I can't source one within Aus. Hopefully that's not the case though!

I have looked for a while on the net for the best sites for everything I need on my VR6 and I came across this site UroTuning.com - VW/Audi OEM and Performance Parts. They have almost everything you could need for most euro cars. Specifically I found this VR6 section which sells almost everything you could need for maintenance and mechanical parts for your VR6. Volkswagen > Mk3 Golf/Jetta > VR6 Chuck it in your book marks.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vonbrauer View Post
    I have looked for a while on the net for the best sites for everything I need on my VR6 and I came across this site UroTuning.com - VW/Audi OEM and Performance Parts. They have almost everything you could need for most euro cars. Specifically I found this VR6 section which sells almost everything you could need for maintenance and mechanical parts for your VR6. Volkswagen > Mk3 Golf/Jetta > VR6 Chuck it in your book marks.
    Have you bought any products from this site? If so, were they sound?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12