Thread: Mk3 TDI daily

Mk3 TDI daily

Hey guys just a quick little thread about my Mk3 TDI. picked it up a few weeks ago for an absolute song and after chasing a smoke/lack of power issue and a replaced intercooler hose its now my daily while my Mk2 gets a rest for a bit. Grill badge is from my Mk2

Dragon green (probably, paint is shot). Was owned by someone who couldn't care less about cars judging by the condition of the paint and bumoers. Because I live rurally i got some massive spotties very cheaply and slapped em on so I'm not looking for roos with candles. Will probably eventually slap those yellow Hella ones on too. Has served me well so far besides the stock cassette player having no code but the CD AUX input is more than adequate. Even forded a foot deep creek crossing last weekend.

Obligatory pics, and one with all of my collection together

IG: jackie_melon

Users Country Flag
    Good find. The TDI Mk3s are reasonably rare. That one is definely a Dragon Green and appears to be in similar condition to my CL which has spent 19 years outdoors.
    1997 Golf CL, 2011 Caddy Life TDI, 2007 Golf TDI, 1996 Vento GL (red), 2008 Skoda Octavia TDI
    1996 Vento GL (white) - RIP

Users Country Flag
    Good find, I suggest getting a pair of roof racks and maybe going with a 22" Lightbar, It works real good
    Mk3 2.0. Mk3 VR6 CC. Future Mk2?

Users Country Flag

Nice! seems this has grabbed the attention of all the people who have Dragon green golfs too hahaha.
    Where did you get the bar for the spots from or did it come with them?

Sent from my F1f using Tapatalk