Page 382 of 393 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 3924

Thread: MK3 Random Thread

Users Country Flag

dieselgeek ones dont have the square head version which i have and they don't offer the other circular part which is used for the side to side movement in the photo above

my side to side cable end bushing is completely missing so if someone has one spare, please let me know!
    2010 Jetta 125TDi DSG
    1994 Golf VR6 Manual

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by doridori View Post
    dieselgeek ones dont have the square head version which i have and they don't offer the other circular part which is used for the side to side movement in the photo above

my side to side cable end bushing is completely missing so if someone has one spare, please let me know!
    Little bit more expensive but grüvenparts do the billet stainless repair blocks that replace the whole head for both cables
    '15 Polo GTI
    Past - '95 Mk3 VR6 Colour Concept

Users Country Flag
    yeah i know of the gruvenparts billet blocks, but don't really want to spend that much money on them so just looking at getting replacement bushings if possible.

Thanks anyway
    2010 Jetta 125TDi DSG
    1994 Golf VR6 Manual

Guven parts bits are aids, could never get them to hold on.

I ended up welding a bit of plate to the end of the cables and made it all solid. Was good

Users Country Flag
    Lol well thankfully I'm too poor to buy them haha

Good idea, but unfortunately out of my skillset. No idea why it's so hard to find the replacement bushings. Looked at all the diagrams but can't see a single thing which mentions a part number !
    2010 Jetta 125TDi DSG
    1994 Golf VR6 Manual

Users Country Flag
    left blinker decided to not work all the time today, so thinking it may be the contacts on the indicator stalk.

Any idea on how to fix this or anyone have a spare?
    2010 Jetta 125TDi DSG
    1994 Golf VR6 Manual

Users Country Flag
    i had to pull off my steering wheel and the plastic trim surrounding the steering shaft, 3 bolts hold the blinker and wiper assumbly. they just pull off and then apart from each other. nothing difficult to do, the contacts inside wear out and dont make a solid connection when operated. youll see it when you take it out

Users Country Flag
    I have a spare combination switch. PM me if interested
    Mk IV Golf GTI - BMP - GIAC chip, R32 wheels, KW coilovers, rear swaybar.
    Originally Posted by JoeVR
    I've never been a big fan of rotors, or really Japanese cars in general, so my choice would have to be..... an RX-8.

Users Country Flag
    thanks guys for the info

car is currently in for a service replacing the radiator and cooling system bits.

Will take it off and see if contacts need a clean first and if that doesn't help i'll shoot you a PM Speed!

Also, my rear wiper turns on easily enough, but takes like 20 presses to turn off.... if i'm lucky.

Have been told that because it turns on every time, it shouldn't be the contacts and may be the relay instead.

Any thoughts?
    2010 Jetta 125TDi DSG
    1994 Golf VR6 Manual

Users Country Flag

No worries. I have a room in my house that is literally full of mk3 parts. Still need to flog of the maroon panels!
    Mk IV Golf GTI - BMP - GIAC chip, R32 wheels, KW coilovers, rear swaybar.
    Originally Posted by JoeVR
    I've never been a big fan of rotors, or really Japanese cars in general, so my choice would have to be..... an RX-8.

Page 382 of 393 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392 ... LastLast