Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dragon Green VR6

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by mb1907953 View Post
    This is maddddd. Reminds me of my BM VR6, stock/ OEM is classy AF in my opinion. Good luck finding the mont 2s, they are unreal, especially with some nice Coilovers.
    Funny you should say that, I was always inspired by your BM while I still had my 2.0L. Thanks man! What are you driving at the moment?

Sent from my F1f using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
    Funny you should say that, I was always inspired by your BM while I still had my 2.0L. Thanks man! What are you driving at the moment?

I miss it tbh haha. I think it's getting turbo'd and an LSD lol.

07 Mk5 GTI with stage 2. She goes alright... Had a red s3 before that.
    Current: 2007 Black Magic GTI - APR Stage 2, Carbonio intake, APR downpipe and catback exhaust, RNS510, Bi-Xenons, Custom Red Leather Interior, Tow Bar, Racks and Parking Sensors
    Previous: Absolute Red 2000 S3 8L - Stage 1 Custom Code
    Previous: 1997 Black Magic VR6 - CX Racings, BFI Stealthlines, Chipped ECU, Genie Extractors, Thule 404s, Fairing, Suitcase delete with hotdog.

Users Country Flag
    Do you live in paddo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current: 2007 Black Magic GTI - APR Stage 2, Carbonio intake, APR downpipe and catback exhaust, RNS510, Bi-Xenons, Custom Red Leather Interior, Tow Bar, Racks and Parking Sensors
    Previous: 1997 Black Magic VR6 - CX Racings, BFI Stealthlines, Chipped ECU, Genie Extractors, Thule 404s, Fairing, Suitcase delete with hotdog.

Quote Originally Posted by mb1907953 View Post
    Do you live in paddo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was going to ask if you still lived in Bardon? I moved to Paddington just recently. I'm at the top of Latrobe terrace, seen me around in the VR?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
    I was going to ask if you still lived in Bardon? I moved to Paddington just recently. I'm at the top of Latrobe terrace, seen me around in the VR?

Saw you yesterday! Didn't get a close enough look.

Keep an eye out for the Black GTI with roof racks, towbar and 18 inch detroits.

Dad has a white S3 8v with silver roof rails and towbar as well.

Will have to catch up one of these days. I am tempted to go back to a VR6 if I find a clean one...

Sweet, I'll keep an eye out for you. We should go for a drive up Glorious when I get some decent tyres again

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345