Thread: Mk2 wanted

Mk2 wanted

Hey guys,

looking for a mk2 for sale somewhere in Adelaide. Needs to be a running car and doesn't matter what badge it is. If you know of any around, please let me know. Thanks!

Users Country Flag
    Ask that Matt P bloke.

OK Mk1 or Mk2 which one do you want the most. How much work are you willing to put in (i.e. want a perfect car, want a car mostly sorted, want a project etc..)
    9N3 Polo GTI - 91 MkII GTI - 16 B8 Passat 132tsi Comfortline
    Past - 14 MkVII GTI, 9n3 Polo GTI, Mk5 Golf GTI, Mk6 Golf 77tsi, Mk6 Golf 90tsi, Mk2 Golf GTI, Mk3 Golf VR6.
    Wanted: Mk1 GTI white or black

Quote Originally Posted by Matt P View Post
    OK Mk1 or Mk2 which one do you want the most. How much work are you willing to put in (i.e. want a perfect car, want a car mostly sorted, want a project etc..)
    Hey mate I'm on the hunt for a mk2 that I can use as a run a round car just for every day use (not driving to and from work but as I have company car) but something I can throw some character into as I go. I'm in Sydney but been on the hunt for a long time and am willing to travel for the right car and price.

Just wondering if you know of any. Cheers

When you first posted this question, i had 2 of them. Now only 1 and im not selling it sorry

There is a mk2 owners fb group, i've seen cars be posted there
    Past - 14 MkVII GTI, 9n3 Polo GTI, Mk5 Golf GTI, Mk6 Golf 77tsi, Mk6 Golf 90tsi, Mk2 Golf GTI, Mk3 Golf VR6.

Users Country Flag
    Hey Mate,
    This one has been on the old gumtree for a few weeks:

Original VW Golf GTI MK2 ( Australia delivered) | Cars, Vans & Utes | Gumtree Australia Inner Sydney - Sydney City | 1122734049

As a proud owner of a MK2 I hope you find the right car
    VW MK2 Golf GTI 8V 1991
    VW MK3 Vento 1995 Daily Driver

Quote Originally Posted by JAYISK View Post
    Hey Mate,
    This one has been on the old gumtree for a few weeks:

Original VW Golf GTI MK2 ( Australia delivered) | Cars, Vans & Utes | Gumtree Australia Inner Sydney - Sydney City | 1122734049

As a proud owner of a MK2 I hope you find the right car
    A mate has looked at it, its not as good as claimed. Front/rear bumpers are repros that have been bolted on without being painted. Interior is mint though. I sold an auto one with less kays but otherwise much the same with original bumpers for less than half what he's asking. Mind you, the last 6 months prices have seemed to have stepped up a gear.