Support VWWC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wiperblades on sale at Wipertech - today only

Users Country Flag

Wiperblades on sale at Wipertech - today only

If you need a new set of high quality wiper blades, Wipertech have a sale on today for VW models only. I am not affiliated with Wipertech in any way, I just found out about this great deal and thought I would share on here.

Front wipers normally $69, today $25 with code volkswagenwipers and free shipping

Front & rear wipers normally $89, today $35 with code volkswagenwipers and free shipping

Wiper Blades - High Performance AeroFlex by Wipertech

Code is valid for 1x set of wiper blades only.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_R View Post
    If you need a new set of high quality wiper blades, Wipertech have a sale on today for VW models only. I am not affiliated with Wipertech in any way, I just found out about this great deal and thought I would share on here.

Front wipers normally $69, today $25 with code volkswagenwipers and free shipping

Front & rear wipers normally $89, today $35 with code volkswagenwipers and free shipping

Wiper Blades - High Performance AeroFlex by Wipertech

Code is valid for 1x set of wiper blades only.
    Too good to pass that deal up! I only replaced my wipers a few months ago so this pair will be stored away for .....dare I say it..... a rainy day!

Thanks Lucas
    06 Jetta 2.0TFSI Killed by a Lexus!
    09 Eos 2.0TSI DSG Loved this car but has now gone to a new home!!
    14 EOS 2.0 TSI has arrived!

Users Country Flag
    Thanks, the offer is still valid.
    Got some for $25, will sit in the shed for 2 years or so before I need them.
    MK4 GTI - Sold
    MK5 Jetta Turbo - Sold
    MK5 Jetta 2.Slow - Until it dies.

Users Country Flag
    Is this brand any good compared to the original VW Wiper Blades or Bosch Wiper Blades?

As this sale has finished, are there any other places that have good Wiper Blades on special?

How often should you change your wiper blades?
    Last edited by FastMitch; 11-07-2023 at 11:49 PM.

Users Country Flag
    In my personal experience, neither the Wipertech nor Uniwiper blades perform as well nor last as long as the Bosch units, both on my Passat and my wife's car (with both cars being parked outside for most of the day/night). However, it seems that experiences and opinions vary wildly.

Last time I bought a full set of Bosch (2 x fronts plus rear) from Automotive Superstore they were about $82 delivered

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by FastMitch View Post
    Is this brand any good compared to the original VW Wiper Blades or Bosch Wiper Blades?

As this sale has finished, are there any other places that have good Wiper Blades on special?

How often should you change your wiper blades?
    Just remember that "VW original" wiper blades will be made by someone like Bosch or another OEM brand. VW do not make their own wiper blades.

As for how often you should change them - this varies as it depends on many factors such as how much you drive in the rain, how much you clean your windscreen using your wipers, and how much your car is outside in the weather. But around every 2-3 years would be the timeframe I use mine before I replace them. Driving in heavy rain with poorly performing wipers is not a fun experience, so I replace mine well before they get to this stage.

I have used Bosch and Valeo and Wipertech. They all lasted about the same amount of time before I noticed they were not wiping as well as they once did. I have been buying the Wipertech for 4-5 years now and am happy with them. They regularly do sales with $10-15 off (there is a sale on now - I got an email yesterday, use code XMAS100OFF and its for $10 off and free shipping) so I just buy a set when they are on sale.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by petemac110 View Post
    In my personal experience, neither the Wipertech nor Uniwiper blades perform as well nor last as long as the Bosch units, both on my Passat and my wife's car (with both cars being parked outside for most of the day/night). However, it seems that experiences and opinions vary wildly.

Last time I bought a full set of Bosch (2 x fronts plus rear) from Automotive Superstore they were about $82 delivered
    Thanks mate, I will see if I can find any Bosch on special

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_R View Post
    I have used Bosch and Valeo and Wipertech. They all lasted about the same amount of time before I noticed they were not wiping as well as they once did. I have been buying the Wipertech for 4-5 years now and am happy with them. They regularly do sales with $10-15 off (there is a sale on now - I got an email yesterday, use code XMAS100OFF and its for $10 off and free shipping) so I just buy a set when they are on sale.
    Hi Lucas,

I just tried that code 'XMAS100OFF' but got the error "Your coupon code is invalid. Enter a valid code."

Are you sure that is the code?

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by FastMitch View Post
    Hi Lucas,

I just tried that code 'XMAS100OFF' but got the error "Your coupon code is invalid. Enter a valid code."

Are you sure that is the code?
    Thats exactly what is says in their email. Perhaps its a typo and it should be XMAS10OFF instead.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

Users Country Flag

Smart cookie, that worked!

Thanks Lucas

Question is, do I order the Wipertech or the Bosch?

Atm Bosch ($74.99) are cheaper (@ automotivesuperstore) than the Wipertech ($79 with discount coupon, $89 without discount coupon)
    Last edited by FastMitch; 12-07-2023 at 08:42 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast