Support VWWC

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is wrong with the forum lately - extremely slow and locking up when posting

Users Country Flag

What is wrong with the forum lately - extremely slow and locking up when posting

As per title. Who else is experiencing issues when trying to use the forum off a PC or Laptop? It is unbelieveably slow to post, and even cant keep up when trying text into a thread etc.

Does not seem to be an issue when using Tapatalk on my phone or ipad, only when accessing via a PC or Laptop.

Has been happening on and off (some days are really bad - such as today) for the past 3-4 weeks.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag
    No worries here is just the same as usual on my PC but am on a 250Mb connection.
    Was down for a day a couple of weeks ago but doesnt seem to have changed at all

Try clearing cache on PC and Lappy

Forum has been quite quiet lately I thought. Seems to be less posts etc.

Update

Mine did it an hour ago but was while PC was d/loading a Windoze update so not the Forums fault
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 25-02-2021 at 10:23 PM.
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    yep I can barely load pages, cant post pics and replies time out so that when I hit 'post quick reply' nothing happens.

Users Country Flag
    What ISP's are you having trouble on. Im with IINET Am getting download speed of 263 Mbps at the moment

Users Country Flag
    I'm with Telstra. Its not line speed. Anything else open on the PC is fine - just Watercooled is snail pace. For me its the same across different computers/different IP's too.

Users Country Flag
    It's not the internet, everything else is normal speed.There must be an issue with the site.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by sambb View Post
    I'm with Telstra. Its not line speed. Anything else open on the PC is fine - just Watercooled is snail pace. For me its the same across different computers/different IP's too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suncoaster View Post
    It's not the internet, everything else is normal speed.There must be an issue with the site.
    Yes agreed - its snails pace and is only affecting the Watercooled website. Everything else is working as normal. In terms of ISP, im on Telstra at work and MyRepublic at home - same outcome.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Suncoaster View Post
    Strange Im up the road at Pacific Paradise and its chugging along as normal and apart from the outage always has been. typing is coming up as fast as I can do it and page refreshing almost instantly.

( Is buffering very slightly for maybe 7 secs as it loads my replies but rest is OK

This edit loaded instantly)

I’m having the same issue on Mac and iPad with screen freeze and much delayed loading of pages, also a regular message saying “this page is using significant memory. Closing it may improve the responsiveness of you Mac.
    I’m with ABB and this is only happening with WC forum

Users Country Flag

Still OK with me except a post is taking about 2 secs to load and the buffer circle appears for a sec or two

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast