Support VWWC

Thread: Service Book out of pages?

Users Country Flag

Service Book out of pages?

So what do you do when your service book runs out of pages to record your services...

You get bored, knock up something that looks about right, print it double sided, saddle stitch a couple of pages together then glue it into the back of your book sacrificing (what turned out to be) an otherwise unused page. I also trimmed down the little bits that overhung the original book to keep it neat. I'm now good for another 7 services at which point I can do it all again

Sure I could have dropped $30 or so on a new book from the dealer, but where is the fun in that.

If anyone is interested, here is the document I created, uploaded in word format so you can modify (or improve) it if you feel the need:
    Volkswagen Service Book

If it has an engine or heartbeat it's going to cost you. | Refer a Friend - AussieBroadband $50 Credit

Users Country Flag
    Well done mate, that certainly looks the goods!!!

Out of interest, how many Kms are on the car now?
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

We are at 167k (2010 Multivan 103TDI)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it has an engine or heartbeat it's going to cost you. | Refer a Friend - AussieBroadband $50 Credit