Definitive Car

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VWA - "Peace of Mind 3 Year/45,000km Free Scheduled Servicing"

Thanks for the update, I didn't know about this so thanks for telling us, not only did they help you, but you helped me by keeping this thread updated. So, thanks! I'm going to talk to my dealer because of this.

Users Country Flag
    Just an update. I have not had much luck with the dealer. I have logged it with vw customer service awaiting feed back from them. VW with drew the campaign on the first of August. But their ads state that it finishes on the 31 of August. If you search the web you find alot of ads. So that would be the arguing point and also that you saw the ad in the showroom when shipping around for a car. If that fails the I will logge a complaint with accc for false advertising. The more people complain to accc the better.

Here is an ad from another dealer

http://jamesfrizelles.com.au/userfil...p_usedcars.pdf

It mentions 31 Aug as well.

And another

http://www.werribeevolkswagen.com.au...ly13(used).pdf

This promotion seems to be provided by VWA, not the dealer.

Users Country Flag

VWA - "Peace of Mind 3 Year/45,000km Free Scheduled Servicing"

Hi All,

Seems like someone has had a change of heart at VW customer service and have now honored the 3 year free service.

Well done VW, customer service as it should be.

Cheers
    Last edited by kure69; 20-09-2013 at 07:51 AM.

Users Country Flag
    No change of heart for me with both VW customer service and the Car Dealer saying it was not part of my deal and that it finished at the Start of August. ( car delivered 22/8/2013 )

Users Country Flag

VWA - "Peace of Mind 3 Year/45,000km Free Scheduled Servicing"

When was the purchase date fire?

Users Country Flag
    Ordered in June delivered in August.

Users Country Flag
    The T and C's state that the car has to be ordered after 1 July. It's a bit hard to argue your case to the Accc b/c you don't meet one of the conditions. Some have been lucky due to a generous dealer. Mine only got approved by the regional manager after I told Customer Care that I was going file a complaint with Accc for false advertisement and a few days later got a call back. But I did meet both dates. I know it sucks. But you would have been part of another campaign that WV would of had. Car campaigns usually last 2 months for experience in working in advertisement.

Users Country Flag

Yes you are right but still worth asking the question, when someone else has got the offer who ordered well before I did.

Anyway love the car just not the car dealer group, I don't think they will see my car or any future business from me again.

Cheers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12