Definitive Car

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Are VW dealers serious about sales?

Quote Originally Posted by ipy View Post
    +1, we bought our Passat 2+ years ago from Hornsby (McCarrols) & we got great service. Their after sales/follow-up service is pretty good as well.
    They were one of the dealers that did not respond to my e-mail. I intend to let them (as well as the others) know why they did not get my business.

Cheers

George
    06 Jetta 2.0TFSI Killed by a Lexus!
    09 Eos 2.0TSI DSG Loved this car but has now gone to a new home!!
    14 EOS 2.0 TSI has arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by cogdoc View Post
    Macca ol mate, this is as embarassing for you as the "plug" episode....

Did you somehow miss all the references to topless driving in this thread?

How many convertables do VW do then hmm?

Sharp as a tack!

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by maca View Post
    Hahaha i thought every had forgotten about that!!

It could always be the IS250C?? but crap.. I didn't even pick up on the fact it was a VW..
    Gees dude.. I think you need to change your forum name to lightning!

APR Tuned | KW Suspension | INA Engineering | Mocal Oil Control |
    Email: chris@tprengineering.com

Quote Originally Posted by VW Convert View Post
    They were one of the dealers that did not respond to my e-mail. I intend to let them (as well as the others) know why they did not get my business.

Cheers

George
    Perhaps they are not e-mail savvy like some . Sorry to hear of your experience with them. I recently sent the Passat back for a paint protection touch-up & was provided a courtesy VW for the day. A week? later, I received a call from them making sure the service provided then was satisfactory. BTW, this is my only VW purchase from them.

About 3 months ago, I brought a friend to McCarrols who wanted to test drive the Jetta/Tiguan & there were no issues. In fact, we were there quite late on a Saturday afternoon ie: just before closing but we were still allowed to test drive the car on our own. The friend also wanted to test drive a Jetta but the model he was after was not available but was told to return another time/day when the model becomes available.

I gather some of the services provided by dealers may not always be consistent across but generally I have quite a positive experience with them & not just with VW though....

Quote Originally Posted by ipy View Post
    Perhaps they are not e-mail savvy like some .
    If that is the case, perhaps they should remove the "contact us" tab from their website. E-mail is a legitimite form of contact that is made legitimite by companies that offer customers an avenue to contact via e-mail.

Cheers

George

Quote Originally Posted by maca View Post
    Hahaha i thought every had forgotten about that!!

It could always be the IS250C?? but crap.. I didn't even pick up on the fact it was a VW..
    Hey Maca,

Gee mate, I thought Godess of dawn was a pretty good hint, Google is your friend! LOL

Cheers

George

If that is the case, perhaps they should remove the "contact us" tab from their website. E-mail is a legitimite form of contact that is made legitimite by companies that offer customers an avenue to contact via e-mail.

Cheers

George
    Agree & sometimes I think companies do that & not really monitor their in-box as rigour as they should....definitely a lesson to be learned for them/dealers.

Cheers

George
    Maybe try the VW dealer in Brookvale? When I was shopping around 3 yrs ago they were the nicest salesmen off all VW dealers I visited... shame they couldn't cut a good deal
    2006 MY07 Jetta 2.0 TFSI Reflex Silver, DSG, Sunroof, Bi-Xenon, Leather

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Preen59 View Post
    HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gees dude.. I think you need to change your forum name to lightning!
    haha i would if i could.. I'm the sharpest and brightest person on here... Obviously

Hey Maca,

Gee mate, I thought Godess of dawn was a pretty good hint, Google is your friend! LOL

Cheers

George
    ohh jeez, just another thing i didn't pick up on!! I'm going to my corner now... Haha
    2002 Volkswagen Bora V5 - 2007 Mazda 3 GT - 1998 Ford Contour Sport - 2010 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0T - 2013 Volkswagen Passat 130TDI - 2015 Ford Escape 1.5 - 2016 Subaru WRX - 2018 Volkswagen Golf R Wolfsburg Wagon

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345