Definitive Car

Page 148 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1569

Thread: Volkswagen under investigation over illegal software that masks pollution

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frantic View Post
    And we’re back to the diversion tactics ?
    Ford ranga in a vw forum!
    Let’s see take a ranga or a rok off road FoMoCo burnt arse or Darse Auto buggered lungs, either way your stuffed
    Much more likely to be a ranga as they where number 1 most sold 4x4 last year where was rok ?
    Anything short of a Perentie 110, a Unimog or a Troopie, is a "soft-roader"
    1997 Golf CL, 2011 Caddy Life TDI, 2007 Golf TDI, 1996 Vento GL (red), 2008 Skoda Octavia TDI
    1996 Vento GL (white) - RIP

Users Country Flag
    Chief Justice Rocket has spoken.

Unfortunately the govt and everyone else don’t believe your “verdict” .
    Just ignore that actual judges have handed down the totally opposite verdict overseas.

Let’s put this personally, if your surgeon can pass the theoretical test by wearing a set of google glasses with a heads up display to show all the answers, yet in the real world he doesn’t know which end of a scalpel to hold, has the shakes and he has been convicted in several other countries of malpractice as well as killing patients by negligence, you’d still let him operate on you or your kids????

And we’re back to the diversion tactics ?
    Ford ranga in a vw forum!
    Let’s see take a ranga or a rok off road FoMoCo burnt arse or Darse Auto buggered lungs, either way your stuffed��
    Much more likely to be a ranga as they where number 1 most sold 4x4 last year where was rok ?
    Seriously, don’t you have anything better to do?
    ...and if not, don’t you see you have a problem?

Users Country Flag
    Perhaps it is us who are insane.. we keep feeding the troll logic and fact expecting a different response.

I actually give everyone kudos for being able to decipher what half of its ramblings are actually trying to say.

Volkswagen under investigation over illegal software that masks pollution-26tgca-jpg

--- FS: 2016 Golf GTI 40 years, white, DSG, 18,xxxkm -------------------------------------------------------------------
    2019 Audi SQ5 | 2016 Golf GTI CS + OZ UL HLTs | Retired: 2018 Audi RS3 sportback + OZ Leggera HLTs
    2017 Golf R Wolfsburg Sportwagen | 2016 BMW 340i + M-Performance tune/exhaust | 2015 Audi S3 sedan
    2014 Golf GTI + OZ Leggera HLTs | 2012 Polo 77TSI (hers) | 2010 Golf GTI Stage 2 + OZ ST LMs

Users Country Flag
    I also find interesting is you having a shot at anyone here when in another thread you admitted the last 2 vans where not das auto, rather a 3point and an Iveco. So why are you still here?
    I help you with that, "Lets use logic".
    ....I have Amarok, wife has Tiguan and other family members have VW or Skoda cars.
    To answer why my working vehicle is not VW, unfortunately VW AU didn't want to bring 4Motion Carfter to Australia so I had to buy 4x4 Sprinter, simply because RWD only van will not go where a lot of my customers live.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Transporter View Post
    I help you with that, "Lets use logic".
    ....I have Amarok, wife has Tiguan and other family members have VW or Skoda cars.
    To answer why my working vehicle is not VW, unfortunately VW AU didn't want to bring 4Motion Carfter to Australia so I had to buy 4x4 Sprinter, simply because RWD only van will not go where a lot of my customers live.
    i kinda thought that being a moderator, you are contributing plenty to this place and didn’t have to justify yourself to anyone
    Cheers

Users Country Flag
    Two more years.. this is epic.

Volkswagen under investigation over illegal software that masks pollution-493-jpg

--- FS: 2016 Golf GTI 40 years, white, DSG, 18,xxxkm -------------------------------------------------------------------
    2019 Audi SQ5 | 2016 Golf GTI CS + OZ UL HLTs | Retired: 2018 Audi RS3 sportback + OZ Leggera HLTs
    2017 Golf R Wolfsburg Sportwagen | 2016 BMW 340i + M-Performance tune/exhaust | 2015 Audi S3 sedan
    2014 Golf GTI + OZ Leggera HLTs | 2012 Polo 77TSI (hers) | 2010 Golf GTI Stage 2 + OZ ST LMs

Also ,Wouldn’t this forum benefit if instead of silencing the ongoing case, it had a sticky where a mod could post all the latest news and possibly attract a large chunk of the 20,000 signed up who could go to one spot for an update, instead of searching numerous sites? More viewers, who will see the watercooled sponsors, but that’s a stupid idea ain’t it
    No dude, this is an enthusast forum for enthusiasts, not a place for disgruntled VW owners to vent.
    '07 Touareg V6 TDI with air suspension
    '98 Mk3 Cabriolet 2.0 8V
    '99 A4 Quattro 1.8T

Users Country Flag
    Frantic, this forum might be the best place to air your grievances: Whirlpool Forums
    '07 Transporter 1.9 TDI
    '01 Beetle 2.0

Users Country Flag
    I have avoided posting in this thread for a long time, but now that some time has passed, could anyone report on the results after they had the fix done. I have a 2010 Tiguan and have avoided it so far.
    Daily: 2010 Tiguan TDI | Candy White | Manual | 4MOTION | New York Wheels | Comfort Pack | Tinted Windows | Discover Media | MkVI MFSW | Mk7 Climatronic | RVC | Fog Lights | ECB Nudge Bar | Hella 160 Driving Lights | Rola RBXL135 Cross Bars | To Do: Colour MFD
    Toy: 2008 GTI Pirelli | Sunflower Yellow | 3 Door | DSG | Pirelli Wheels | RNS-510 | 9W7 Bluetooth | RVC | Rear Sensors | Fog Lights | To Do: Mk7 Climatronics, MkVI MFSW, Colour MFD

Quote Originally Posted by Umai Naa!! View Post
    Frantic, this forum might be the best place to air your grievances: Whirlpool Forums
    Or you could head on over to VW Australia's Facebook page , I know I got stuck into them mercilessly some years back over a failed auto because some fool in Gemany decided here in Aus that the auto fluid would never decay and the filter inside designed to catch debris would never get blocked . Took me two years but I did get a positive result .Volkswagen - Posts | Facebook

Page 148 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150 ... LastLast