Definitive Car

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Supporting VWWatercooled

Thanks for the explanation, Aaron.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hawk View Post
    This means the Avon lady would probably not be accepted as a sponsor
    I dunno.. I reckon some of the Mk5/Mk6 people would be interested...

APR Tuned | KW Suspension | INA Engineering | Mocal Oil Control |
    Email: chris@tprengineering.com

Users Country Flag
    Aaron, at least have the conviction of you decisions....you have denied the sponsorship of many VW Dealers, and now to make up the shortfall, you want the member to pay up....that's not on!

The Ėnthusiest should be protected from any costs for participation in this Forum. This Forum is VERY important to promote "New(er)" Volkswagens, and to promote a "Brotherhood" among these Members.

Maris

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by WEDEL.1 View Post
    Aaron, at least have the conviction of you decisions....you have denied the sponsorship of many VW Dealers, and now to make up the shortfall, you want the member to pay up....that's not on!

The Ėnthusiest should be protected from any costs for participation in this Forum. This Forum is VERY important to promote "New(er)" Volkswagens, and to promote a "Brotherhood" among these Members.

Maris
    relax man!

He is just asking people to show their support. Its not compulsory. Your vwwatercooled experience wont change if you dont contribute!
    I see it as just a chance to put something back into the site that so many get so much out of. I think its a great idea.

PERFORMANCE, STYLING AND OEM PRODUCTS FOR YOUR VW

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

Users Country Flag
    Sorry, but this should NOT be happening...

Users Country Flag

Maris
    I agree

hang on , why are posts being deleted here ?

There should be a rule of no forums sponser and moderator . This is unfair on any business that is denied sponsership without a valid reason . This forum is biased and deletion of posts shows it .
    And Aaron , Im still waiting on that explanation ?
    Bug_racer supports the rebellion of the euro revolution

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I see it as just a chance to put something back into the site that so many get so much out of. I think its a great idea.
    Got to say it Tim & you know I can't help myself (this is not directed at you in any way at all, cause I know you were behind it 100%. Just using your quote)

I remember in a galaxy far, far away that one bloke took it upon himself with an idea to provide a bbq for all to see & feed upon with all contributions forwarded to a rapidly growing forum to help in any shape or form

Wonder what ever happened to that idea?

It was stomped out with total stupidity from worry warts & health junky's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by golfworx View Post
    Got to say it Tim & you know I can't help myself (this is not directed at you in any way at all, cause I know you were behind it 100%. Just using your quote)

I remember in a galaxy far, far away that one bloke took it upon himself with an idea to provide a bbq for all to see & feed upon with all contributions forwarded to a rapidly growing forum to help in any shape or form

Wonder what ever happened to that idea?

It was stomped out with stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hahahaha man if your next post doesnt contain positive content im gonna thump you!

(and then run very fast)

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

Users Country Flag
    Sorry, but this should NOT be happening...
    I think everyone is capable of making their own judgement. And if someone wants to contribute they should be able to. Its no different to selling watercooled stickers really.
    My only concern is that if vwwatercooled are not yet a legal entity then they should look at doing so ASAP if this is the path that we are headed.

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    hahahaha man if your next post doesnt contain positive content im gonna thump you!

(and then run very fast)

Users Country Flag

either that chick has hairy arms or that dude needs to cut his nails

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast