Thread: PPSR and Volkswagen Finance

PPSR and Volkswagen Finance

Hi all. Wondering whether anyone has had experience with buying a car which has been financed by Volkswagen Finance. I'm looking at a car which has a PPSR charge against it in the name of Volkswagen Finance Services Australia. My questions are:

1. How long does it take for VWF to take off their PPSR charge after the finance is paid out;

2. Would VWF be able to take off their PPSR charge on a Sunday (eg I paid a banks cheque at a dealership on a Sunday)

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gRaQ5 View Post
    Hi all. Wondering whether anyone has had experience with buying a car which has been financed by Volkswagen Finance. I'm looking at a car which has a PPSR charge against it in the name of Volkswagen Finance Services Australia. My questions are:

1. How long does it take for VWF to take off their PPSR charge after the finance is paid out;

2. Would VWF be able to take off their PPSR charge on a Sunday (eg I paid a banks cheque at a dealership on a Sunday)

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know its too late but the PPSR/Financial interest will be removed exactly 7 days after you receive the full payout amount to finalise your loan. You can check the other info here Frequently Asked Questions or try to seek assistance from Carify to finance check the car. They made a report on the financing history of my car and helped me coordinate it with the previous car owner to settle it.
    Last edited by HelterSkelter; 28-09-2021 at 12:22 AM.