Definitive Car

Thread: NSW VAG Number plates (ordered to give them back)

Users Country Flag

NSW VAG Number plates (ordered to give them back)

Got a letter yesterday from Transport for NSW telling me that I have 18 days to give them my number plates back.
    Has anyone else had this happen to them for having VAG on there plates?
    NSW VAG Number plates (ordered to give them back)-20201117_082504-jpg
    MKV Sportsline Soot Belcher
    MKV Jetta FSI DSG

Users Country Flag
    classic! I actually ordered and paid for vag plates from ppq in queensland and shortly after they were cancelled...

I was pretty certain why they had been cancelled but why did they advertise them in the first place? I thought I'd have some fun so I called ppq to ask why they had been cancelled. I was told after quite a lot of awkward silences "because it sounds like a ladies private parts..." I had to bite my knuckle so I did't howl with laughter down the phone...

after I removed said knuckle I explained that I ordered them because it was for a Volkswagen Audi Group car. I actually then wanted to ask who had the dirty mind, me or her. but I thought I'd had my fun at that point and waited patiently for my refund...

its still making me laugh now though. after saying all that, vag oil might be taking it a step further. I hope you find some other lube, good luck mate...

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by guile View Post
    classic! I actually ordered and paid for vag plates from ppq in queensland and shortly after they were cancelled...

I was pretty certain why they had been cancelled but why did they advertise them in the first place? I thought I'd have some fun so I called ppq to ask why they had been cancelled. I was told after quite a lot of awkward silences "because it sounds like a ladies private parts..." I had to bite my knuckle so I did't howl with laughter down the phone...

after I removed said knuckle I explained that I ordered them because it was for a Volkswagen Audi Group car. I actually then wanted to ask who had the dirty mind, me or her. but I thought I'd had my fun at that point and waited patiently for my refund...

its still making me laugh now though. after saying all that, vag oil might be taking it a step further. I hope you find some other lube, good luck mate...
    Same happened with the VD series in NZ Never got issued
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag

I personally think everyone with a VAG number plate secretly got it because of the abbreviation. Each to their own I guess.

But it's PC gone mad in this day and age of accepting everyone for who they say they are, and "don't tell me what to wear", etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ben

2015 Polo GTI & 2019 Golf R