Thread: Little DOVW Victoria pre-write up + slideshow (for those that werent there)

Thumbs up Little DOVW Victoria pre-write up + slideshow (for those that werent there)

hey guys,

well, what an awesome day! the cruise in the morning had an awesome turnout, considering the meet up time was well into bad-hangover territory. great to catch up with familiar faces, as well as meet new guys... and for me, it was great to shake hands with guys from VWWA whom i'd never met before, yet the conversation flowed simply because there was an element of familiarity, thanks to VWWA and chatting on the forums.

the show itself was great- i was a man on a mission to get as many photos as possible, but also to catch up with folks i already knew, and the watercooled turnout was awesome! the force is strong in victoria, for sure, and it's quite obviously gathering more and more momentum as the months and shows go by.

just wanna thank everyone who i chatted to today, for a great day- im sooooo looking forward to SEDF next year... with the momentum that the Dub movement has in Australia, it's pretty plain to see that SEDF has REAL potential to be its own little brand name (like a smaller ''gday moite!'' version of worthersee, waterfest etc).

here is just a teaser clip of what went down at DOVW in melbourne today- i will actually be making a website for this, with more photos, as well as a little write up [jace once asked "i wonder what happens with all of buller_scott's footage", and DOVW really prompted me to get my act together and start a little site that documents my personal relationship with Dubs, from SEDF to jamboree to ReVolks etc, finally!]

as i said, there will be more coming in the next couple of days, but for now, i hope you enjoy!

cheers,

scotty

p.s. - this little edit is by no means perfect. yes, the sound editing is messy etc etc, but i did what i could between shooting up for a drive towards molesworth, dropping by the pub after getting home, and making dinner / having a few more. the next edit will be better.
    Last edited by Buller_Scott; 21-11-2010 at 09:45 PM.

Users Country Flag

nice one, looking forward to seeing more pics.
    There is no Golf in my life. This is unacceptable...

Users Country Flag
    Was an awesome day!

Buller where you the big bloke, black low rider shirt, curly hair, black gti polo?
    MK1 GLS 3door
    A4 B7 2.0T

Users Country Flag
    That's Whubbsie!

Great to finally say hi to you too Scott!

Users Country Flag
    Scott, brilliant as always

Quote Originally Posted by Buller_Scott View Post
    Wish I parked that little bit further back. **** I hate looking at that 1/4 of my car!

Still didn't meet ya dude, good for getting the footage together and posting it for once!

Quote Originally Posted by Spyda View Post
    Was an awesome day!

Buller where you the big bloke, black low rider shirt, curly hair, black gti polo?
    hey man- as ray said, that bloke is my almost-identical-seperated-at-birth twin brother, haha!

if only i hadnt cut my hair, it would've looked like whubbsie's.

and jace- yeah... i've got a very short attention span, so i was darting all over the place, saying hi to people then walking off to take pics etc.

and that 1/4 of your car has years of character... you cant buy that ****.

cheers ray- now that i've met a few of the boys (although i'll soon forget, because when it comes to names + faces, i have a really bad memory- i've been concussed/ knocked out too many times), it's gonna psych me right up in the weeks leading to SEDF...

Users Country Flag
    That's an awesome piece of work in such short order, Scott - it really makes the montage much more interesting than a plain set of pics.

I'm hanging out for the next version.

Quote Originally Posted by kaanage View Post
    That's an awesome piece of work in such short order, Scott - it really makes the montage much more interesting than a plain set of pics.

I'm hanging out for the next version.
    i've been up all night, working not only on the slideshow, but on the music... im pretty proud of it, seeing as it will be my first attempt at "composing" music, and it's all garageband, haha.....

sit tight, and hold out hope, greg.... it's loading up to youtube NOW.