Support VWWC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: It's happened again!!!!!

new car dude! that's a great result really.....once I have a car that's been in an accident all I want to do is get rid of it.

Some old codger reversed into me on the weekend....I had reversed almost all of the way out of my park when he decides he's gonna come out of his park. I stop, beep my horn, he keeps coming. Jam it in 1st and just as I pull forward he hits me! Few minor scratches on the bumper now, but for a car that was immaculate I am very very p!ssed. Not worth the hassle with insurance, so I'll live with it for now, but grrrrrrrr!!!!

Apparently he didnt see or hear me beeping my horn, dunno how he was reversing out of his park, by feel apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Gravey View Post

Apparently he didnt see or hear me beeping my horn, dunno how he was reversing out of his park, by feel apparently
    Maybe by ear?

Cheers

George
    06 Jetta 2.0TFSI Killed by a Lexus!
    09 Eos 2.0TSI DSG Loved this car but has now gone to a new home!!
    14 EOS 2.0 TSI has arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by Gravey View Post
    new car dude! that's a great result really.....once I have a car that's been in an accident all I want to do is get rid of it.
    As I said, mixed feelings but the car had taken two very substantial hits. It car came back from repairs in pretty good shape the first time but my experience is that once the panelbeaters get hold of a car, it can look good but can often rattle and creak and just isn't the same.

I don't have to time to go car hunting now, I'll be shopping around when I get back from overseas. Just don't know what to buy.

Cheers

George
    06 Jetta 2.0TFSI Killed by a Lexus!
    09 Eos 2.0TSI DSG Loved this car but has now gone to a new home!!
    14 EOS 2.0 TSI has arrived!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234